[3.5] Dual wield Mjölner Untethered revived! Shaper+Uber Elder down! (Pathfinder)

I just started this build yesterday on hbc.

I just hit 70 and I'm in the process of doing the swap.

I had to get an astramentis for the int/str requirement for the time being...

I'm going to buy all the jewels needed for this build as I didnt bother leveling any was in too much of a hurry..

I need to buy new rings obviously and I replace the astramentis I suppose after 80. I'm at like 5.3k hp at lvl 70 so not too bad I suppose.

Excited to get this up and running tonite.
this build is great
Last edited by HamaYumi on Dec 28, 2018, 8:35:37 PM
Im confused about flask setup.

Isnt wise oak useless if my res is capped?
atziri promise is.. useless right?

i have a 3% cindder,a quick silver, and im unsure what to do with the rest.

Maybe add a taste of hate for DR then what?

And this build is amazing. Just hit maps, its great.
I just wanted to share with you all that this build is amazing. I have NEVER killed Shaper or the Guardians until today. It was intense but one of the best feelings in a game that I have had in years. This build allowed me to see content I have never been able to see. Thank you for the great tips!
Isn't it a good idea to use Insanity crafted gloves with HP for Cyclone? Guess it can provide more DPS (single target at least) and increase survivability even further.

Hello Master,
This build is so awesome and I really love this build. I'd like to send to you my appreciation.

I have a question. Now I'm lv.90 with about 7k5 HP. I managed to kill T15 Elder.

Next my target is Shaper and Uber Elder. But I met struggle in fighting with Shaper Guardians, I lost about 3 portal to kill Rare Minotaurs. Seem life leech is not enough for single target (I die when face-tanking Minotaur).

I don't use ring with curse on hit, I use setup HoT - Curse on hit - Warlord mark and CWDT - Immortal Call - Warlord Mark.

So, which is piece of gear I should upgrade now?

Thank you.

Sorry for my bad English :'(
Last edited by moonaz on Dec 29, 2018, 4:18:16 AM
I'm having same problem, single target dps and leech. Could I get any advice what should be my next upgrade? helmet enchant? watchers eye? + frenzy on jewelery? Also, is lvl 12 warlords much better than lvl 8?
I'm having same problem, single target dps and leech. Could I get any advice what should be my next upgrade? helmet enchant? watchers eye? + frenzy on jewelery? Also, is lvl 12 warlords much better than lvl 8?
very cool build!
today kill uber elder,ty!
Might play around with spark instead of ball lighting, any suggestion/insights?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info