[3.5] Dual wield Mjölner Untethered revived! Shaper+Uber Elder down! (Pathfinder)

Do you need the extra accuracy from other item or is the accuracy gem enough?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Do you need the extra accuracy from other item or is the accuracy gem enough?

the accuracy gem with quality should be enough. you can get some %accuracy on the tree
Nice build man. Looking forward to pushing it into maps tonight as I'm only lvl 64 and have just done a couple of runs through blood aqueducts. I have the rest of the gear and can slap it on when I hit levels. XD
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Have you found the build to be squishy at all? I know it has a ton of life but is the leech from warlords and the flask enough to keep you alive in higher tier maps?

Thanks!
"
Have you found the build to be squishy at all? I know it has a ton of life but is the leech from warlords and the flask enough to keep you alive in higher tier maps?

Thanks!

i can facetank syndicate encounters in t16 maps. the survivability is really really good. the cinderswallow urn life regen mod is very underrated with flask effectiveness and life recovery rate from the belt
So far this build has been pretty fun. I took out a couple of life nodes, and fit in an aspect of the cat skill with some reduced mana reserved nodes up top. That plus harbinger makes for a giant burst of damage, and a little extra mitigation.

It does require knowing fight mechanics and when to get in and out. You cant just sit and facetank through things, even with 8k life.

Skils gems are only level 16, no quality, and im just breezing through t15/t16 maps.
Last edited by aphlux on Dec 20, 2018, 4:48:45 PM
Any advice for managing mana with tornado shot 6link while leveling? Just warlord blasphemy? The aoe is tough for a skill like tornado shot..
"
Any advice for managing mana with tornado shot 6link while leveling? Just warlord blasphemy? The aoe is tough for a skill like tornado shot..

maybe rings with -mana cost of skills
This looks interesting, what's the effective boss dps?

EDIT: Having trouble calculating the dps, never played a Mjolner build before so i'm having trouble figuring it out from your pob.
Last edited by Vultai on Dec 21, 2018, 2:38:25 AM
First of all, thanks for the guide, I loved your old discharge build and I just got to maps with this build, it's the most fun i've had in a long time.

I levelled with BV. Just take the increased duration nodes on the way and you are good to go.
I used dual The Princess, Tabula, Goldrim, Wanderlust/Rare boots, Lochtonial Caress and Rare jewelry with just -4-5 mana cost, all the way.
Molten Shell + Arcane Surge works well with BV too.

Can't wait to get further with this build, it seems very tanky indeed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info