[3.5] Dual wield Mjölner Untethered revived! Shaper+Uber Elder down! (Pathfinder)

"
JediWabbit wrote:
I'll get a pastebin up tonight or tomorrow of my current build.

I have to preface: It turns out the Change of Cyclone to a channeling skill brought the mana requirement down so low, that even 6L the skill has made it impossible to keep the Divination Distillate at 100% up. It's lowered my MF to 101% IIQ / 100% IIR. Not near what it was, but still quite respectable on a build such as this.

This is also nowhere near perfect. I kinda just threw it together, so do ideas how to improve would be great, (Obviously and increase quant gem would be ideal).

Did you ever get around to making that thread/build?
I saw the other guy never replied with a PB so here's my story:

I have played something like this build before and it absolutely destroyed the game last time I played it.

This time around I was a little late to the league due to vacation so I couldn't really hop onto the normal Cyclone train because everything was freakishly expensive.

Mjölners were cheap and I knew they were effective. Anyway, most of this build still works fine and in this league it is insanely cheap to get going. I am currently running a very very very unoptimized setup and have cleared all the content in the game.

I made some changes though, I run a dual curse setup with Windshrieks so i can apply Elemental Weakness and have Warlord's mark. Currently run a 6 link chest with Cyclone - Faster Attacks - Additional Accuracy - Fortify - Curse on Hit - Ele Weakness. If I can get lucky with a Repentance corruption I can drop the CoH - Ele Weak for maybe a CwC setup in chest.
Then instead of Ball Lightning I run Wave of Conviction - Physical to Lightning - Controlled Destruction in off-hand.
The last issue I had to tackle was making sure I kept Cyclone APS above 7.50 which meant I had to get a buttload of AS jewels and I run Blood Rage.

I also don't lack any damage to clear monoliths etc. It's just not as effective as other builds...

Anyway here's my PB: https://pastebin.com/CXeyUR4m
"
Same1 wrote:
I saw the other guy never replied with a PB so here's my story:

I have played something like this build before and it absolutely destroyed the game last time I played it.

This time around I was a little late to the league due to vacation so I couldn't really hop onto the normal Cyclone train because everything was freakishly expensive.

Mjölners were cheap and I knew they were effective. Anyway, most of this build still works fine and in this league it is insanely cheap to get going. I am currently running a very very very unoptimized setup and have cleared all the content in the game.

I made some changes though, I run a dual curse setup with Windshrieks so i can apply Elemental Weakness and have Warlord's mark. Currently run a 6 link chest with Cyclone - Faster Attacks - Additional Accuracy - Fortify - Curse on Hit - Ele Weakness. If I can get lucky with a Repentance corruption I can drop the CoH - Ele Weak for maybe a CwC setup in chest.
Then instead of Ball Lightning I run Wave of Conviction - Physical to Lightning - Controlled Destruction in off-hand.
The last issue I had to tackle was making sure I kept Cyclone APS above 7.50 which meant I had to get a buttload of AS jewels and I run Blood Rage.

I also don't lack any damage to clear monoliths etc. It's just not as effective as other builds...

Anyway here's my PB: https://pastebin.com/CXeyUR4m

Interesting. I played this build to death in Betrayal and loved it. I was thinking of recreating it with the super buffed shock nova. How is it still feeling? Still fast and op??
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info