[3.5] Dual wield Mjölner Untethered revived! Shaper+Uber Elder down! (Pathfinder)

its a different build. while cospri's deals a lot more dmg, clearspeed and survivability from mjölner is much better.
Hello,

So I'm lvl93 and currently playing this build and just started doing Elder T16's and I feel like I'm lacking damage.

Current Gears:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

I have around 40ex to tinker around with, what would you guys suggest that I upgrade for more dps based on my current gears?

Thankies in advance.
Last edited by blindz02 on Jan 23, 2019, 10:38:58 AM
"
blindz02 wrote:
Hello,

So I'm lvl93 and currently playing this build and just started doing Elder T16's and I feel like I'm lacking damage.

Current Gears:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

I have around 40ex to tinker around with, what would you guys suggest that I upgrade for more dps based on my current gears?

Thankies in advance.

%increased damage on the Kaom's helped me out. I also have %40 arc damage on my helm instead of the additional arc chain which helped out a lot, but I'm not on T16's yet.
"
blindz02 wrote:
Hello,

Current Gears:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

Thankies in advance.

gear is nice, you could try to get +1 to min frenzy charges on amulet+ring.
your jewels are nice, but some attack speed while dual wielding would improve the dps more than some %inc dmg rolls in my opinion. more attacks=more spellprocs=more dmg. your attack rate can get better!

arc chains an additional time is the best lab enchant you can get and its far better than 40% inc arc dmg. so stay with that.
I was chain-farming elder t16 grotto, with a worse helm just fine, now that i have gotten an enchanted helm, I am thinking about taking on uber elder, or the shaper at least.
Next upgrade would probably be a good corruption kaoms heart/ the flow untethered. I have 8k life, thinking about dropping druidic rite, to get some more life nodes. Any thoughts?

Just took down Uber Elder for the first time in my PoE career, thanks alot for the build :)

He dropped a pretty nice mark of the shaper, which made me finally replace my strength ring. So gear is still not optimal (arc helm, better amu/gloves, corruptions on mjol etc.), but good enough for everything i faced so far. Gonna get the remaining challenges for 36 done next ;).
First thanks for the build.
It's really awesome in case of clearspeed sustain and dmg.
I just try now to pimp my single target dps a bit more.
My setup atm:

Took down everything except delve bosses cause I didn't find one as I cleared them already with another char.

Uber Elder was also quite fine.

Have a good one!
Can this be done as a league starter? I guess it depends on the price of Mjolner?
"
Can this be done as a league starter? I guess it depends on the price of Mjolner?

mjölner builds are ok league starters. you have to keep in mind that youll need a lot of str and int to get it going though.
How do I increase my damage? I've done Uber Elder and HoG (balefire + frost bomb for SpiderQueen) so the damage is there, but it's nowhere close to OP's POB DPS.

I know my ring sucks compared to OP and I'm missing 5 levels, so those are my priorities right now. Helm enchant is also a possibility but OP doesn't appear to have this either.

But even if I add 5 levels and copy OP's ring in POB my DPS is still missing ~5% compared to OP, and I can't find those last 5%.

https://pastebin.com/hAsfRFDi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info