[3.5] Dual wield Mjölner Untethered revived! Shaper+Uber Elder down! (Pathfinder)

Do you have any recommendations for leveling? Should I just follow the old versions leveling guide? Build looks really cool BTW, can't wait to play it.
Amazing build, gave me my first kill as Uber Elder. I'm planning on Respecing into MF though, so if someone is interested in buying my gear, shoot me a message in game.

IGN: Doctor
Hey, I'm playing this build and wondering what's the optimal attack speed to aim for with cyclone. With "The Flow Untethered" the cd in both spells is 0.13sec, is that the aspd we should aim for or do we get that * 2 since we dual wielding? If it's the 0.13, wouldn't it be better for dps to pick up some more attack speed nodes from the passive tree?
it should be easy to kill all endgame content on facerolling them, just take care of mods like no regen/leech.

made some quality of life improvements for me to this build.

1. replaced repentance with fenumus gloves as they provide the most damamge of all gloves with a bit less atk and life then rare ones. spider aspects grants more dmg + the increase on the gloves ~ 10k more dps then bis repentance

2. vaal righteous fire with inc duration, another strong boost, 39% more spelldmg

3. replaced curse setup from hot to warlords mark ring, freeing up space for moltenshell sarcan surge setup, that provides another 13% more spelldmg with infinite uptime

4. using green nightmare jewel for frenzy charges, also provides attack dodge. +1 min frenzy charges are nice, but i dont think its needed, wasted slot on ring and necklace in my eyes.

5. u dont need a jewelk with fire dmg to spells, if u can get a firedmg craft on rings, abyss jewels are fine, but 7% max life scales better then 50 hp :D

trying to get a +xx increased damage corruption on kaoms heart, but no luck so far -.- try number 30 inc!

but still this build is amzaing! :D

"
Im confused about flask setup.

Isnt wise oak useless if my res is capped?
atziri promise is.. useless right?

i have a 3% cindder,a quick silver, and im unsure what to do with the rest.

Maybe add a taste of hate for DR then what?

And this build is amazing. Just hit maps, its great.

wise oak provides ele pen even if your res is capped. if your uncapped lightning resi is highest, you will penetrate lightning resi. this means that if your total lightning resist is higher than your total cold/fire resi, you will pen lightning. "uncapped" refers to resists before cruel/merciless ele resistances penalty occurs. if you check your resist ingame you see something like 75% (145%) where 75% is your capped resi and (145%) is your uncapped resi. so wise oak is defnitely NOT useless.
atziri's promise provides a lot of chaos resi, life leech AND Damage so it's definitely NOT useless.

lvling recommendations and attack speed questions have already been answered in this thread.
Last edited by Sacr0 on Dec 30, 2018, 8:44:13 AM
"
maciek2g wrote:
I'm having same problem, single target dps and leech. Could I get any advice what should be my next upgrade? helmet enchant? watchers eye? + frenzy on jewelery? Also, is lvl 12 warlords much better than lvl 8?

there is no difference between warlord 8 and 12 regarding the leech.
do you have all described flasks? they provide a lot of regen+leech.
get lvl 21 gems, and a watchers eye.

my little mix and match for this build

Smashing through all the contents while having alot of fun :)
Where do you get frenzy charge +1 recipe?
Does arc or ball lightning deal "area damage"?

I refunded out of the AOE nodes because from what I'm reading it doesn't seem like the area damage applies to either spell.
Last edited by HamaYumi on Dec 30, 2018, 7:55:15 PM
"
HamaYumi wrote:
Does arc or ball lightning deal "area damage"?

I refunded out of the AOE nodes because from what I'm reading it doesn't seem like the area damage applies to either spell.

it applies to ball lighning, as it applies to rf and hot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info