Constant crashing and freezing

More crashing when master jump out of a portal.
Crashed after I fought those essence guys, attacking for 5 seconds than crashed.
Finally crashed in delve, nothing too crazy.
Same here. I always crash when fighting big packs of mobs. I have to go in a big pack then go back to fight litle groups of mobs. Playing a a high clearspeed character is impossible.

I am forced to play in Standard League where there is no freezes, no crash, even with a Molten Strike build that create more than 100 projectiles each seconds...
Back to back crashes on moon temple map. Noth the betrayal bosses coming out of the portal. Do we have fixes coming soon?
When in any populated town (6, 9, 10, Oriath) and actively using the tradeboard for more than 5 mins; as soon as you exit the menu Xbox crashes to home screen. Had this happen 17 times last night in a 3 hour period. I'm sure you have some kind of login log to verify this, and hopefully some kind of error log to accompany it.

Power cycle of Xbox, modem, and router after the 10th crash had no effect. Using tradeboard in hideout only crashed 1 time in about 2 hours. Yes I was on the tradeboard for almost 5 hours last night just trying to find gear to respec a build. There was never more than 5 mins of inactivity / afk. In an Xbox live party 100% of the time with no disconnects before, during or after crashes.

Xbox 1 X
150 Mbs+ Hardwired
DMZ router setting with static IP
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Dec 27, 2018, 12:37:53 PM
So why did on one post get split into three posts when I edit it?
Last edited by ohsoglorious on Dec 29, 2018, 12:25:50 PM
Double post
Last edited by ohsoglorious on Dec 29, 2018, 12:24:29 PM
So when in standing still in town either I crash after a few minutes without fail or i move after and my Xbox makes a weird noise and dashboards on me like ten times a day now. Shit is outta hand. I can tell it's cosmetic base because when people load in with stuff I dashboard oh and wait too long inside your stash box it's crashes every single time in a crowded city
Last edited by ohsoglorious on Dec 29, 2018, 12:23:36 PM
I swear it's an audio issue and if not, something is causing buffer in the audio you can hear it when standing there in your stash or tb.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info