Constant crashing and freezing

You might be right there bud, for now i will stick with 'hopefull'.

Even if hope is fading and i have since moved on to other games.
Also having not heard from @jeff about any plans or fixes for these game breaking issues is cause for concern, i hope by next league i can dump the Xbox and repair my pc.
I just got a freeze crash to xbox ui when phase zooming into the racecourse bosses. Hopefully they track this stuff on their end. Please fix it. Please. Please. Please. You will never be able to build a money making environment on xbox or ps4 if you can't fix the crashes.
at this point could the crashes be considered a feature?
Hello everyone,

I'm going to lock this thread. The core issues in which this thread was opened for during the launch of the Betrayal League have been addressed, and the crash rate has significantly decreased since then. Continuing to post individual issues in a mega thread creates clutter that is difficult to track. If you're still crashing please create a new thread and include as much information as possible. Can you reliably reproduce it, what actions are you taking to for it to occur, can you provide screenshots or a video, etc. Please provide anything that can be useful on our end to reproduce the crash as we need to reproduce issues internally to investigate them further.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info