Constant crashing and freezing

"
Deklnu wrote:
Some times when I go into instances the game crashes x4 today. Using molten strike when masters comes out and I dps my xbox makes a wierd noise and game crashes.

Hello,

Please PM me or post your gamertag and I'll take a look at your specific character internally when I'm back in the office on Monday.
Hello everyone,

I'm working on getting some fixes for what I believe to be some of the behaviour that is described here, we'll be patching throughout the week and I'll have these included if they're ready on time.
We're releasing the patch which contains a variety of crash fixes in a hour. After this is live if you've been experiencing issues, please update me as to your new status after having been able to play for a period of time.
"
Deklnu wrote:
I think it made things worse, its choppy, freezing, random boots from the game.

Freezing and random boots from the game (disconnections) are connection related. If you're not using a wired connection I'd strongly recommend that for starters, if you are, then I'd recommend looking at the FAQ and see the Diagnosing Connection Issues section.
"
Deklnu wrote:
Where you at Jeff?

Hello,

I'm still here! The crash numbers have reduced from the patch earlier in the week, we'll continue to iterate on issues that remain in the New Year. For those of you experiencing on-going problems, if you're not using a wired connection, I'd strongly recommend swapping to one to improve your overall experience. As others have mentioned, cleaning up your systems local files may help in some capacity, as well as a fresh install of the game so your local files aren't fragmented (as this will affect everything to do with loading assets as they're required throughout gameplay).

Today's 3.5.1 patch is the last one for 2018, with plenty more to come in the New Year. I'll continue to monitor the forums and help where I can over the holidays, although in a more limited capacity as I'll be taking some vacation.
"
metfansc wrote:
Any update to this, while definitely better in 3.5.1 I am still crashing a few times a night if I play 4 or 5 hours in a night, really expected another patch this week now that you guys are back in the office and disheartened by no updates this week.
We're releasing a patch this morning which includes a lot of bug fixes, performance improvements to heavy particle effect skills, as well as general performance. We'll continue to iterate on remaining issues over the coming weeks with more patches.
Hello everyone,

I'm going to lock this thread. The core issues in which this thread was opened for during the launch of the Betrayal League have been addressed, and the crash rate has significantly decreased since then. Continuing to post individual issues in a mega thread creates clutter that is difficult to track. If you're still crashing please create a new thread and include as much information as possible. Can you reliably reproduce it, what actions are you taking to for it to occur, can you provide screenshots or a video, etc. Please provide anything that can be useful on our end to reproduce the crash as we need to reproduce issues internally to investigate them further.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info