Constant crashing and freezing

I need to ask this question to all of you who are having issues.

When as the last time you folks cleared our xbox's cache.

I know it has been some time for me to do it.

But I am not having the all the issues you folks are having.

Yes, I go back a bit when I whirling blades too much. But this does not happen often. (But this is a known issue with whirling blades and a reason some stay away from it. Flame Dash does not do this to me)

I freeze once in a while if there are too many mobs on screen in a Delve, opening a StrongBox or sometimes Syndicat encounters when others join the fight when the portal in. But this does not happen often.

Are you DL another game at the same time.

I use a 3tb external HD for my xbox game storage.

And yes it seems to be on GGG's side they need to fix things.
As everything and I mean everything everyone has mentioned here the PC players all experience as well.

I played with my brother last night and probably crashed 10x.
Played last night after the patch hit. Disconnect were MORE numerous. I probably had 10-15 disconnects on top of constant lag through any medium to large packs. Running brand new Xbox x with Fios fiber and it is awful. Running an ARC build shouldn’t lag the system constantly but it does, especially on big packs and all syndicates. Please Fix!
I am using totems with Ancestral Guardian and crashing everytime with Brine King also had multiple crashes in Lioneyes just doing basic features like the trade board.
"
SlashnBurn39 wrote:
Played last night after the patch hit. Disconnect were MORE numerous. I probably had 10-15 disconnects on top of constant lag through any medium to large packs. Running brand new Xbox x with Fios fiber and it is awful. Running an ARC build shouldn’t lag the system constantly but it does, especially on big packs and all syndicates. Please Fix!

I run Enki's Arc build.

I did my second Incursion last night.
Had it full of mobs with one of the rooms I upgraded, had tempests going on, had poison plants on the floors.

I died once to an Elite that jumped slammed me, was not paying attention.

I did not crash once, maybe a little slowdown, when there was 15 - 20 mobs on the screen and I was trying to reposition myself as they had the insurability up until the main mob died.

I have not crashed since this update.

No improvement for Whispering Ice build. Loaded it up, crashed at first caravan.

I’ve played well over 1000 hours on Xbox one x (including this same build in standard) and never experienced issues like this. Looks like I’m going to need another game to play in the mean time. Hope there’s something decent in Game Pass.
Soo... I did some cleaning last night. Deleted games I no longer play ect. Might be coincidental but I didn't crash anymore after that. Of course I was playing at 4am lol so the servers were likely much better.
Almost impossible to do fortifications in any maps the lag and freezing is ridiculous. This league is quickly becoming my least favorite I've played.
An I get the game isn't supposed to be "easy" but dying to effects that arent even on my screen, freezing because another assassin teleports in to aid an encounter or the million monster spawn on fortifications with particle effects shouldn't be the reason the game is difficult.
Where you at Jeff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info