Constant crashing and freezing

Yeah that helps too..
Still crashing rather frequently when leaving stash open for too long or switching between tabs too quickly. Crash always occurs when exiting the stash, locks up then throws me to dashboard (most of the time) and occasionally will simply freeze up and force me to perform a hard reboot on the Xbox. Sometimes occurs when just standing around in town then trying to move the character. XB1X.
Just hit a crash that seems to line up with the audio issues mentioned earlier in this thread. Ball Lightning + GMP, two Frost Sentinel spectres + GMP + FP, and an Incursion room filled with those chaos spitter things. Tons of projectiles in a small space, classic buzzing sound before crash to desktop.

I'll try lowering the sound effect audio to see if it makes a difference. As someone pointed out earlier, I'm not sure if it actually mutes or still plays the sound at zero volume. Either way, hope it helps until GGG can address this.
I took off my mtx and got a lot of relief from crashes then out of no where they started happening again alottt. died like 40xs today due to the entire screen freezing up and phantom damage one shotting me, also had major crashes while killing abysses, syndicates, and breaches about 20xs today. I think ive found the problem though, I noticed all the crashes restarted again when I added the dread banner to my character, and to even more any impale feature to him also. I honestly believe that the MTX's and Impale mechanics are not optimized for the xbox system and is causing crashes... by that logic, I would also assume the new ice damage over time effect might be causing issues also... lemme know guys if anything I am saying is jiving wit ya.
I can't even load up my hideout or zone from town now wtf this game is worse on the xbox than it was during closed beta on my old toaster laptop. how is that possible???
back to back lab crashes on room 12 n 13... gr8, im glad theres still no fixes for the insane exp destroying, gameplay killing crashes, otherwise id actually spend the 300 dollars I usually spend every few months on this game thnx ggg I mean errrr tencent ;)
since delve i play a silly death's oath occultist on xbox, because this game can't handle half of the skills you could use. Even the BumBum's from "profane bloom" are causing blurry graphics, standstills and in some occasions crashes, even though the aura from "death's oath" is maybe the most "silent" skill in the game. i also just use "phase run" to avoid the rubberband. (last time i saw fortify buff on me was on pc......)

this league is totally fucked and its new content is just bloated eyecancer. this game is not played in tokyo arcades herrschaffzeiten!
Ok 6 hours of turning off re-re-reinstalling. opening ports clearing cache deleting save data. preying to rngesus shaking my fist at the sky. crying I think I give up with it this bug is as old as the game and loading screens get boring after a few days....

But I still really want to play 😭
Last edited by UlricCasimir on Jan 5, 2019, 5:01:19 AM
I just cant belive how many people posted here, like there are really soooo many ppl with issues, I honestly believe that the games difficulaty needs to be lowered for xbox, cuz the issues with the console not being able to handle it all makes it actually about 5xs harder than pc, so it only makes sense to lower the damage and tankiness and overall difficulty for console users, it would give the game a more authentic feel to it as well and prevent crashes, and make the TRADE BOARD MORE LIKE THE TRADE BOARD PRICES OF PC, instead of literally paying 10xs the amount for average uniques lol, literally biscos is 10 ex in xbox, and 20c on pc, lolol wtf
It seems Ancestral Call is the culprit with Molten Strike, and it's Spell Cascade with Ice Storm. Without either of those 99% of the crashes seem to stop for those two builds. I can confirm that Flame Golems and Ice Sentinels with Spell Echo and GMP worked fine in prior leagues with minimal crashes. Quite a bit of people are crashing to dashboard while just being in town.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info