Path of Exile: Betrayal Patch Notes

hierophant got nerfed in my eyes :( seriously now we get +1 totem compared to others? that +3% damage per totem wont cover that ya know :(

aaah good bye my sweet forest of totems!
Thankfully I'm new enough to POE that these changes don't matter to me much. Granted I just got a Quill the other day and tried out a Rain of Arrows + Herald of Agony build which was turning out to be pretty fun. RIP that one.
"
Drikon wrote:
hierophant got nerfed in my eyes :( seriously now we get +1 totem compared to others? that +3% damage per totem wont cover that ya know :(

aaah good bye my sweet forest of totems!

+2 totems (aka +1 in total compare to present) just from a gem and ++ shit tons of totems from item affixes and increased dmg taken on mobs PER brand is nerf. ok.
Last edited by Nibelton on Dec 5, 2018, 11:13:17 AM
I guess it would have been too much to ask to let quill rain keep its legacy version....that is pretty fucked GGG. That bow has been around since beta and you were very heavy handed with the nerf.
Good patch guys. All the broken god mode stuff that totally invalidated end game like total immunity, 30000 life sec, etc - gone

Then making CoC playable again...shocked but happy.
Git R Dun!
Now we just need POE on new engine :P.
"Auxium no longer have 10-20% increased elemental damage with attack skills. They now have 20-25% increased elemental damage with attack skills per power charge" [noone talk about this belt lol this is insane buff]

"Mjölner's trigger now has a cooldown of 150ms (down from 250ms)"

So basicly get these items with 8 power charge , full ES base char , Ghostreaver and "LS+ARC" ready to go...

Last edited by suatmr on Dec 5, 2018, 11:25:26 AM
Cool, now when are you going to update the Ascendant?
"
Mitcholas wrote:
Thankfully I'm new enough to POE that these changes don't matter to me much. Granted I just got a Quill the other day and tried out a Rain of Arrows + Herald of Agony build which was turning out to be pretty fun. RIP that one.

If you are referring to Funroom's version of the build - it is not affected by either the Quill Rain or the HoA nerf. Quill Rain is entirely used to stack virulence (not damage) and give life gain on hit and any other quality of life things you want defensively - blind, knockback etc. Quill and HoA with that setup will be as viable for endgame in betrayal as it was for Delve.
@GGG why do u make a div. Cards for zerphi's if u make this flask useless? This is bullshit!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info