Path of Exile: Betrayal Patch Notes

GREAT
"
Sushi_Seijin wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where increased damage sources on minions were increasing damage in ways they shouldn't have been.

Is there anyway we could get a little clarification on this? Scope or scale of the bug, or is it extremely situational or negligible? Many wanting to run minion focused builds are wondering about this. Thanks!

This ++

In which sources damage was increased? And affects on all minions? or just addressed on some specified ones?

That kind of note cant really open up what and how much the effect was -
Seriously really this note wont tell anything for anyone. -.-
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
hellfireNZ wrote:
So is cospris malice getting a 150ms reduction? didnt see it there

If it isn't mentioned..then probably not :S ?

I believe all the items are getting the cooldown treatment.. mjolner, cospri, etc.

Quoted from Bex

"Cast on …
When looking at unique item balance, some items that offered triggered effects had their cooldowns reduced. It was difficult to do this without also looking at other triggered effects. As a result, the Cast on Critical Strike Support and Cast on Melee Kill Support will also have their cooldowns reduced."

So the way i am understanding this is basically 2.4 is back with a hard cap of about 20 spells a second when using coc gem and dual trigger weapons.. before cwdt extras.. (Melee not dead.. just use it to cast a fukton of spells :)
Last edited by Tomorrowtech on Dec 5, 2018, 10:38:19 AM
"
AsbelFar wrote:
"
Updated the reminder text for Ailments to include the 3 new Ailments.

Why is there no detail about those new ailments in the patch notes? You revealed Scorch (without explaining what it really does), what are the 2 other ones?

Apparently they are Scorch, Brittle, and Sapped.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a38qud/the_new_ailments_are_scorched_brittle_and_sapped/
It's worth noting that +2 maps are a dangerous thing.
They can cause players to get out of their depth -
playing maps that are too hard for the items they currently have. Herp Derp.
"
"Fixed some typso."

I lol'ed! Good humor.
Okay so you havent mentioned any changes to Ritual of awakening in regards to the three other mods it has.
It is funnily enough not the +1 totem that makes or breaks that point, but rather the Totem placement speed and the Regen pr. active totem that matters.

Resident <NiceFX> crafter - https://nicefxguild.com/
Part of the G3 community - https://www.youtube.com/c/goodguygaming3

IGN: Khamatum/Drachten/Riskitbiscuit/Rediash
Account : RedsDead
So who will now link items and change corrupted items slots/colors if vorici dissapear?
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Well, RIP my favorite builds, it's time to play other games, THANKS DEVS
>Inpulsa's Broken Heart's
no nerfs,we just wanted to mention it in the patchlog
>Indigon
removed from the game
>Quill Rain
removed from the game
>Chin Sol
[sarcasm]no one use[/sarcasm] this item,so we decided to remove this one also.
>Wildfire
MS is now suck balls so consider it removed from the game

statstick now BV/GC/BFL only
statsticks 1 alch

lold

good thing my starter was buffed to hell and end game build still broken xd
Last edited by Nibelton on Dec 5, 2018, 11:08:31 AM
can 2h get a buff? its hard to play
Memba old vaal pact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type