Upcoming Divination Cards

@DClara1 "a dab of ink" is your card and the pitcure is your illusturation isnt it?
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
Très belle carte, Lara
A dab of ink... Really?...
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
wow, DClara1 divination so cute
The sacrificial garb should have been shaper or elder ;-; So close. It would have been possible before the edits 5 to 1 recipe that no longer retains elder or shaper base status. With the reintroduction of Incursion that would have been an interesting crafting goal for people.
Last edited by Advesperate on Nov 27, 2018, 7:46:27 PM
Creators probably won’t be too happy once Poet and zerphi get nerfed to shit.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Armourer's, Blacksmith's, Glassblower's, Cartographer's, Gemcutter's, Engineer's. So basically expect a stack of 20 Armourer's nearly every set.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
Last edited by JugJugJug on Nov 27, 2018, 7:48:07 PM
"
TRIPL3try wrote:
That Dab of Ink art makes me cringe. So much for PoE being a “dark and gritty” ARPG. Tired pop culture references amirite xD

I was just about to get out my cane and say, "back in my day, "Dab of Ink" was a Bingo card dabber, what is this reference I don't..." Then I saw the figure. That is plain awful-- it makes me die a little inside.

GET OFF MY LAWN!
These are FANTASTIC. Super pleased that the six-link is a 4 stack too. Ahhhh fantastic all around.
HYPE!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info