Upcoming Divination Cards

Love them. Great artwork as usual!
🐢
please nerf zerphi
The Life Thief reminds me of The Soul [Taker] card.
May all your rings be unique
really dont understand. why you nerfed Vaal Pact 1 year ago why and you dont nerf Zerphi now? GGG do you need Immortal builds in POE?
"
TRIPL3try wrote:
That Dab of Ink art makes me cringe. So much for PoE being a “dark and gritty” ARPG. Tired pop culture references amirite xD

Unfortunately, I suspect DClara was rather insistent. She's probably already salty over not having got her own streamer highlight interview yet.
Poet's Pen just got 10x more viable in SSF.
"
XTNash wrote:
really dont understand. why you nerfed Vaal Pact 1 year ago why and you dont nerf Zerphi now? GGG do you need Immortal builds in POE?

For the same reason Headhunter hasn't been nerfed - It's a league-restricted drop. Perandus Manor was only added back to the Atlas in Delve. VP was on the tree for everyone to pick up.

Also, to anyone who dislikes a pop culture reference for the Poet's Pen Div Card; where was all this outrage when The Doctor was implemented?

Glad to hear DClara got a card....She's absolutely psycho and insane, but that's what I love about her :)
RIP high prices on PP and zerphis.
"
muzein wrote:
"
XTNash wrote:
...It's a league-restricted drop. Perandus Manor was only added back to the Atlas in Delve...

Perandus Manor has appeared on the atlas in every league that had a Zana Perandus mod
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info