Upcoming Divination Cards

no golem jewel cards? :(
disgusting, Planned Parenthood has their own divination card
more easy to get zerphi.... 70% people play VD zerphi good job ggg...
ING:@Blaeknight
30# Characters LV100!
11/21/2019 Kalandra Drop!
I had to lookup this Dab thing. I feel very old and disconnected right now.
The "Life Thief" put in me in mind of I_NO's classic response to an offending post - and it seems to be the scene leading up to to Lysah's Respite.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Really?!... a card that is a dab? Oh fuck off...
Poets pen zerphies is alrdy a meta build and u make it easier to aquire them? There better be some nerfs coming alongside this. Why play any of the new skills coming out when u can just play poets pen zerphies and do uber elder while having ur atlas open? Very balanced indeed
It cracks me up when people bitch and whine and say things like, "I'll never be able to find a full set of those" or "divination cards are useless because I'll never be able to farm to get this item" The only time someone is justified in saying that is if they are in the solo self found league. Then I get it.

Othwerwise, div cards aren't designed for you to ever be able to complete a set on your own. I got plenty of valuable div cards this paste league and made a ton of currency selling them.... Unless you are in solo self found league, they are designed to find and then sell.......
"
Pez27 wrote:
Really?!... a card that is a dab? Oh fuck off...

It's actually just a bit of humor injected into the game, poking fun at the dab....I think it's funny, and this comes from someone who thinks dabbing is absolutely stupid.
Poet pen nerf incoming?
IGN: EternalMxy

Best Uber Lab Enchant Service
view-thread/2240296

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info