REWORK the Lord's Labyrinth in 4.0, or else..

"
Fruz wrote:
Lol I just watched the video linked

[Removed by Support] whyme758 is pretty influential russian streamer
Last edited by Al_GGG on Nov 19, 2018, 10:13:26 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
Lol I just watched the video linked .... it's funny how some people just try to get Izaro buffed and can't be bothered to dodge the barrage under Ele weakness, and then how some people who don't understand the game come crying seeing this.

"
Nishrek wrote:
"
I don't like the lab myself, but none of them are hard, they're just a chore.

Exactly this. Apart of course frogger content in Arpg game.
Unfortunately most lab-lovers can't comprehend this.

It isn't really difficult if you know the content and know how to build a character properly, it still can be dangerous if you don't pay attention though.

But it's definitely not the case of the people saying for example" Duh it's easy ! But my character just can't do it because I'm using VP/[insert other excuse] !"

i just dont understand when ppl say stuff like "cant do trials/lab with vp" etc,
i might have been a bit of a problem pre pantheon but since than its not a problem at all.
ppl are jst too impatient or dont think when they run lab on carr that isnt great for traps.
darkshrines give you atleast 1 buff agaonst traps or deactivat them in the last bossfight. both helps alot with the bossfight,but ofc you might have to leave the main path and spent a few more min in lab.
for vp they key to do it easy it actually a very simple adjustment in the pantheon and the biggest mistake you can do with vp is taking the red dmg over time minor node,you should go for life flask refil. so if you have to stop in a trap area (all of them have enough safe areas in them you just have to learn the few trap layouts that are out there or dont pay attention) to wait for flask charges.
sure waiting isnt fun,but you only have to do lab once so do it properly or deal with the consequences when you screw up.

you can hate the lab all you want,but it doesnt need changes nor does the game need a different option for ac points. they could do something but it isnt needed at all. there is absolutely no game out there that only has content you like.
"
"
Fruz wrote:

should we be scared now? the videos clearly shows that it is a learn to play issue. he´s triple cursed and fails to understand that the only thing he really has to dodge with thos mads in the cannon barrage. (he dodges it and kills him later in the video btw)
"
"
Fruz wrote:

"
Turtledove wrote:
Mark my words, I predict here and now that 4.0 will rework the ascendancy points

I'm sorry, haven't you been pretty much predicting every league that GGG was going to change/rework the lab ?
How has that been working out lol ?

And lol @"mark my word"
You really think that anbody is going to take that seriously ? and this is a forum about a video game anyway, like wtf.

[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support] He was joking...

Both of you know better than this.

Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Al_GGG on Nov 19, 2018, 10:17:34 AM
"
"
Fruz wrote:

OUCH.

Man what should I do ?? SHOULD I DELETE MY ACCOUNT ?

"
Turtledove wrote:
[...]

You have been repeating again and again that you believed that GGG was going to remove the points from the lab or do something about the traps, a bit of honesty please, lol.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Nov 19, 2018, 5:52:13 AM
Hey guys,

I've gone through this thread and removed numerous personal attacks, needlessly negative and argumentative comments that in no way contribute to the discussion at hand.

We genuinely appreciate you guys taking time to offer your feedback but please remember to keep your discussions here civil and respectful at all times.
Geez Louise, there have been some serious trolly posts from some anonymous/blocked sources the last week or so.

I especially love the "Or Else" in the title, nice affectation. Unless you are a TenCent board member, these two words mean literally nothing haha.

Let me preface this by saying I believe lab changes are coming. No inside info, just a feeling. It is one of the oldest major mechanics left after masters are changed. GGG updated it (made it easier), but I expect some major changes soon.

That being said, I will repeat what I put in several other threads this last week. The lab IS hard the first several times you do it. But with experience you pretty much trivialize it. You should, eventually, be able to do all but Uber with EVERY build, and Uber with just about every build (I would say every, but people can build some serious weak crap).

I don't like Lab, but I do it all the time. I used to despise it and fail regularly, now I just dislike it and do it as part of making a build.

Almost 2019 and lab is still here.

I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Nov 19, 2018, 11:47:15 AM
"
ciel289 wrote:
i just dont understand when ppl say stuff like "cant do trials/lab with vp" etc,
i might have been a bit of a problem pre pantheon but since than its not a problem at all.

I usually spend one regret orb to despec Vaal Pact for running the eternal lab and then respec it afterwards.
I love bananas please can i have one at last i can pay 1 chaos c.O)?
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info