REWORK the Lord's Labyrinth in 4.0, or else..

I think Labs are fun, usually quite tense to play them. And Izaro is one of the coolest bosses in game.
You are memt to having to work a little to get the last 2 asendancy points.
Last edited by WickedSausage on Nov 18, 2018, 6:45:34 PM
"
WickedSausage wrote:
I think Labs are fun, usually quite tense to play them. And Izaro is one of the coolest bosses in game.
You are memt to having to work a little to get the last 2 asendancy points.

Actually Izaro would be the best boss in the game, in my opinion, if he weren't in the loathsome lab. Since he's gating the loathsome lab it makes him a loathsome boss instead of a fun boss, since he's the most likely reason next to desync (I know it's a small chance but any chance is too much.) that the whole horrible content has to be repeated.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Or else what? What are you going to do throw a banana at me?

According to the past history of the anti lab crusaders. People will leave in droves and the game will collapse. BTW , that's not much of a punishment if you like bananas.
OH SNAP, it's 'extremely risky' ( it's not 'extremely' risky unless you don't build your char properly and/or are pretty bad at the game ) to be granted a 4th layer of ridiculous power up !!!

Yeah .... no, that's just normal, everything has a cost, deal with it.

or else ... else what ? what are you going to do ?
What is wrong with people half-blackmailing GGG because they can't be bothered to learn to play the game better ?

"
Or else what? What are you going to do throw a banana at me?

I lol'd
Why a banana ?

"
Turtledove wrote:
Mark my words, I predict here and now that 4.0 will rework the ascendancy points

I'm sorry, haven't you been pretty much predicting every league that GGG was going to change/rework the lab ?
How has that been working out lol ?

And lol @"mark my word"
You really think that anbody is going to take that seriously ? and this is a forum about a video game anyway, like wtf.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Nov 19, 2018, 3:59:24 AM
"
so if devs are reworking masters i hope that in the next expansion they will finally fix this super mario shit by transfering ascendancy points to somewhere else, and may i remind you that motherfucker "justice-is-served" guy in enernal lab is extremely risky to fight by 3/4 of all builds and the problem that you need to go for 4th ascencency much sooner than your char is becoming strong enough to one-shot that bastard, not to mention extremely boring and tedious "trials" where if your char has vaal pact, will get your ass pierced/shredded/burned

You have to be very cautious what you asking for. “Unbind ascendency from lab”? GGG can do it without any problem, the only question that arises is what they will bind with instead. Because judging on the basis of GGG’s perversity and stubbornness it could be, for instance, white, yellow, red Eradicator and Uber Elder for last ascendency point. Besides, on current state of the characters lab is just… obsolete content, which you have to complete and forget, unless you are “professional” labrunner aiming for enchantments, but in such case you know many ways to completely trivialize both Izaro and traps.

To conclude, lab is boring and obsolete content, but it can be done by practically any good designed char on lvl 80+. If characters on lvl 85 has problems with “uber lab”, then there is definitely something wrong with this build.
"
I don't like the lab myself, but none of them are hard, they're just a chore.

Exactly this. Apart of course frogger content in Arpg game.
Unfortunately most lab-lovers can't comprehend this.
Their only answer is "git gud".
Same with Lab Trials
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Nov 19, 2018, 3:53:09 AM
"
"
so if devs are reworking masters i hope that in the next expansion they will finally fix this super mario shit by transfering ascendancy points to somewhere else, and may i remind you that motherfucker "justice-is-served" guy in enernal lab is extremely risky to fight by 3/4 of all builds and the problem that you need to go for 4th ascencency much sooner than your char is becoming strong enough to one-shot that bastard, not to mention extremely boring and tedious "trials" where if your char has vaal pact, will get your ass pierced/shredded/burned

You have to be very cautious what you asking for. “Unbind ascendency from lab”? GGG can do it without any problem, the only question that arises is what they will bind with instead. Because judging on the basis of GGG’s perversity and stubbornness it could be, for instance, white, yellow, red Eradicator and Uber Elder for last ascendency point. Besides, on current state of the characters lab is just… obsolete content, which you have to complete and forget, unless you are “professional” labrunner aiming for enchantments, but in such case you know many ways to completely trivialize both Izaro and traps.

To conclude, lab is boring and obsolete content, but it can be done by practically any good designed char on lvl 80+. If characters on lvl 85 has problems with “uber lab”, then there is definitely something wrong with this build.

THIS ^^
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
"
_phlv_ wrote:
"
"

THIS ^^

This guy gets it.

Sorry, not to be rude, but I can't pronounce your name, so I feel weird typing it.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
What i see in those videos is someone failing to learn that the projectiles will fuck him up if he stands there for them, the only thing that needs fixing there is the player NOT the game.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Lol I just watched the video linked .... it's funny how some people just try to get Izaro buffed and can't be bothered to dodge the barrage under Ele weakness, and then how some people who don't understand the game come crying seeing this.

"
Nishrek wrote:
"
I don't like the lab myself, but none of them are hard, they're just a chore.

Exactly this. Apart of course frogger content in Arpg game.
Unfortunately most lab-lovers can't comprehend this.

It isn't really difficult if you know the content and know how to build a character properly, it still can be dangerous if you don't pay attention though.

But it's definitely not the case of the people saying for example" Duh it's easy ! But my character just can't do it because I'm using VP/[insert other excuse] !"
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info