REWORK the Lord's Labyrinth in 4.0, or else..

"
Turtledove wrote:
[...]

lol, WOW.

Making trials completion league-bound is such an old change that I didn't even think about that one to be honest ( I also have one high level character this league for example, so it mostly didn't affect me in this case, as an example ), beside they are so quick that it's basically insignificant.

I don't lie by the way (not saying that I've never done it, I'm not perfect of course ), I don't need to, neither do I see a point in doing that.

"
Turtledove wrote:
I have not claimed personal credit for changes to lab

Can you even believe yourself ? Can you ? seriously ?

lol

whatever dude, have fun in your fantasy world I guess ?

"
Xavathos wrote:

I say this to you now, but I've told Fruz the same thing in the past.

Yeah, but I mean ... I don't really care if some people don't like the lab.
But people poluting the forums, or people showing quite a log of dishonesty and stuff ? That bothers me, I have to say.
I should probably ignore it though, it's the internet after all.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Nov 20, 2018, 9:31:36 PM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
[...]

lol, WOW.

Making trials completion league-bound is such an old change that I didn't even think about that one to be honest ( I also have one high level character this league for example, so it mostly didn't affect me in this case, as an example ), beside they are so quick that it's basically insignificant.

I don't lie by the way (not saying that I've never done it, I'm not perfect of course ), I don't need to, neither do I see a point in doing that.

"
Turtledove wrote:
I have not claimed personal credit for changes to lab

Can you even believe yourself ? Can you ? seriously ?

lol

whatever dude, have fun in your fantasy world I guess ?

More lies, apparently you just can't help yourself.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info