[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Got 100/159 map at the moment. Done 3x shaper easly.
My life is 4793 ( Fuck low compared to video :) )

For shaper/elder i reccomend using 2x lavianga spirit, its hard to sustain mana at long fights. For clear map 1 life, crit/speed flask, lavianga.

I change some eq settings but pretty simmilar.

My gear:

Spoiler

Tooltip DPS screen.
Spoiler
Last edited by heyu on Dec 18, 2018, 11:09:10 PM
"
heyu wrote:

For shaper/elder i reccomend using 2x lavianga spirit, its hard to sustain mana at long fights. For clear map 1 life, crit/speed flask, lavianga.

My gear:

Spoiler

Tooltip DPS screen.
Spoiler

Two questions:
1. Do you use HoT all the time or just in some occasions?
2. Does the "#% increased elemental damage with attack skills" actually work with traps/mines?
"
tkwondave wrote:
"
heyu wrote:

My gear:

Spoiler

Tooltip DPS screen.
Spoiler

Two questions:
1. Do you use HoT all the time or just in some occasions?
2. Does the "#% increased elemental damage with attack skills" actually work with traps/mines?

1. Hot All the time
2. This one not works. Just forgot about this shit.
3. I can make a video easly for perfect shaper, its completly easly with this build. I will try uber atziri in next days but i need some currency farm.

I have a huge problem with fire res. So i have jools with fire res :)
Also i crafting myself my jewels, its easy to craft hypnotic eye with 35+ hp and crit/multi or res, whatever you need.

Most of jewels for this build is expensive.
Last edited by heyu on Dec 19, 2018, 2:13:42 AM
I will immediately say thanks for the build. And I apologize in advance for my English. I have a few questions:
1. Some use grace vaal.As I understand it, we only use the vaal version. If this is really useful, why not add it to the build description?
2. Why then I did not find the optimal set of stones for 6L, many in this topic stones differ slightly. Can you somehow come to a consensus and add the best set to the description?
3. Is it true that if we even have somewhere + cold damage, then we don’t need a green stone for cold damage at 6L?
4. Does our build convert physical damage or all stats to physical damage are useless to us?
5. Does a global crit chance add our arc crit?
6. I do not really understand on what stats the damage of our skill depends on? Spell damage and elemental damage increase our damage or are they not so significant? Why we don’t take gloves for damage, which stats in the rod are needed more, what determines the increase in damage of our mine?
7. We use LoreWeave, the priority of stats there is health and resists? How important is skill damage?
8. After reading all the pages, I very often see questions about the mechanics of the build, I myself am not completely sure that I understood it))
In the jacket we have 6L arc, in the other 4l we have a trap.The trap has some СD, we use it on CD for more damage, but all timewe use our main skill is arc?
Does the 4l trap damage compensate for the distraction of its installation, because we could continue to spam with a mine?
I think it would be useful to describe the principle of the build in the FAQ, because so many people ask this question.
8. How do we survive in the mine? To search for walls and caches, we use the Phase run?
9. It also seems to me that need to add to the description of the build, what needs to be changed for the battle with the Uber Elder.

Sorry for the large number of questions, I will be grateful for the answers to them.
Hey there, thanks for the build, i'm new to the game ( 3rd season ) and so far that is my most enjoyable season thanks to the amount of details and efforts you put on this build, this helped me so much!
I have a few questions about gearing for experienced players;

I'm now in end game ( lvl 85 ) mapping, done normal atziri on my 1st try ever with no big problems.. I dropped and exalted orb and I started looking at Loreweave's, but the 6linked ones are out of reach for a while I guess..

So my question is; is it worth buying a cheaper version with only 5 links and try to get 6 with fuses ? I read somewhere that it's a pain in the *** to craft that..

Another question because I didn't buy anything yet, my top priority should be the helmet with +1 mines right?

I could buy essence worm but It'll make me lose so much resists.. Wrath gives about 2k dps to my arc is it really worth?

And right now I'm still playing dual wand, I feel like I can tank for the moment ( I didnt get more thann T6 maps atm and i'm rolling on them except some sketchy syndicate fights ).. is there a tier map breakpoint where I should swap for wand/scepter + shield ?

Still playing this build since League launch and I still have a blast with it. So, now I am a little undecided. My damage is fine and all, although my defenses should definitely be higher. I am not sure, if I should go for the usual Lightning Spire 4L + Arc 6L setup or stick to my Arc 5L + Glacial Cascade 6L I am using at the moment. The helmet enchant was just such luck, that I think I should still stick to it. What do you guys think? (Low gem levels because of quality releveling at the moment).

"
Jonhbonzo wrote:
Hey there, thanks for the build, i'm new to the game ( 3rd season ) and so far that is my most enjoyable season thanks to the amount of details and efforts you put on this build, this helped me so much!
I have a few questions about gearing for experienced players;

I'm now in end game ( lvl 85 ) mapping, done normal atziri on my 1st try ever with no big problems.. I dropped and exalted orb and I started looking at Loreweave's, but the 6linked ones are out of reach for a while I guess..

So my question is; is it worth buying a cheaper version with only 5 links and try to get 6 with fuses ? I read somewhere that it's a pain in the *** to craft that..

Another question because I didn't buy anything yet, my top priority should be the helmet with +1 mines right?

I could buy essence worm but It'll make me lose so much resists.. Wrath gives about 2k dps to my arc is it really worth?

And right now I'm still playing dual wand, I feel like I can tank for the moment ( I didnt get more thann T6 maps atm and i'm rolling on them except some sketchy syndicate fights ).. is there a tier map breakpoint where I should swap for wand/scepter + shield ?

Loreweave 5L >> Tabula. Check the vendor recipe for Loreweave, make sure to divine it to at least 80maxres or 79+good other stats. For later: 6L-recipe was just reintroduced, so you have the option to pay 1500 fusings for safe 6L or put on 28%quality and gamble (average should be a bit under 1000 (?)).

If you haven't bought anything yet, you should start with a round of cheap 1c-10c upgrades in all possible slots. Loreweave, +1 helmet are probably more important than essence worm, just go at it one at the time.

You can even dual wand all the way if you want. But a great shield has good offensive and then life+resists on top, so most people prefer that.

Decided to take the Tremor Rod + Kaoms route for survivability, now about 5.7k hp

Do you think it can handle shaper as it is?
How do you get the smoke mine + spell totem support + detonate mines to work? I have both at level 20.. doesn't seem like it's doing anything
My RNG in this league is INSANE.
5ex dropped for me, now I have 19ex just for upgrades.

I've used just 1 essence on boots, then slamed fire resist and...

Anyone see anything to upgrade? Maybe I should buy Watcher's Eye with Lightning Penetration while affected by Wrath.

EDIT: Well, I've just bought that Watcher's Eye :P
Last edited by wojnar90 on Dec 19, 2018, 5:50:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info