[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

"
Guno wrote:
How do you get the smoke mine + spell totem support + detonate mines to work? I have both at level 20.. doesn't seem like it's doing anything

I use smoke mine to get out of sticky situations while farming delve side rooms, that's pretty much its only use for me.

Spell totem with detonate mines is just a qol thing for bosses and delve rooms :)

Hope this helps
"
MillenniumDH wrote:

Decided to take the Tremor Rod + Kaoms route for survivability, now about 5.7k hp

Do you think it can handle shaper as it is?

Yes this should be more than fine against shaper. :D
"
wojnar90 wrote:
My RNG in this league is INSANE.
5ex dropped for me, now I have 19ex just for upgrades.

I've used just 1 essence on boots, then slamed fire resist and...

Anyone see anything to upgrade? Maybe I should buy Watcher's Eye with Lightning Penetration while affected by Wrath.

EDIT: Well, I've just bought that Watcher's Eye :P

congrats. Does not sound like insane RNG though. If you play a lot and go deep into the game you will get lucky eventually. Case in point, I pretty much have the same: Just bought a Watcher's eye, a nice wand that wants to be multimodded and still have 21 pure ex in the bank (5 dropped).
Spoiler
Guys i need some help...

I'm level 87 by now, struggling with tier 13+ maps bosses and syndcate.

My Gear

Spoiler

http://prntscr.com/lxgyql

I have 7k dps without aura and buffs, i can get something like 10k with power charge + flasks.
Do you have an idea whats best to socket in this?

Note: The socketed spells follow the normal trigger rules (no totems, traps or mines can be created). If the spell is linked with cwdt or similar, it also can't trigger. Traps, mines and totems will not cause a trigger. The only spells that will cause the trigger that I am using are: flame dash, phase run and detonate mines.
What's the setup if we want to put arc in helm as a 5l and run glacial cascade in the chest? Or would lightning spire trap still be better than GC for bossing?
What should i change or buy at this point, i feel i lack dmg for uber elder
thanks for this awesome build. I just done all content easy. Lvl 96 and have this gear

Spoiler

Shaper down (guardians too)
Atziri Uber down
Red Elder down
Hall of grandmaster down

Thanks again, very very good build
Amazing build! May be the best overall build for hardcore. I see two level 100 hardcore characters playing the same build on poe.ninja! While I do not play hardcore myself, I prefer to copy hardcore builds because death in this game really really sucks!

However I noticed everyone on poe.ninja top 10 HC is using Atziri's Foible which doesn't even have life, and not using essence worm to get life from ring instead. Is it because the build's damage is so high, wrath doesn't matter?

I noticed I can not die as long as I have mana, and I guess Atziri's Foible is the best mana upgrade in the game.
"
chochom wrote:
"
wojnar90 wrote:
My RNG in this league is INSANE.
5ex dropped for me, now I have 19ex just for upgrades.

I've used just 1 essence on boots, then slamed fire resist and...

Anyone see anything to upgrade? Maybe I should buy Watcher's Eye with Lightning Penetration while affected by Wrath.

EDIT: Well, I've just bought that Watcher's Eye :P

congrats. Does not sound like insane RNG though. If you play a lot and go deep into the game you will get lucky eventually. Case in point, I pretty much have the same: Just bought a Watcher's eye, a nice wand that wants to be multimodded and still have 21 pure ex in the bank (5 dropped).
Spoiler

there are watcher with double wrath: dmg pen lightning resist while wrath + increased lightning dmg while wrath or increased crit chance while wrath. Its price though ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info