[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

What do you guys think about using Shroud of the Lightless? Is it a good alternative to Cloak of Defiance / Loreweave?
Used this build as my betrayal league starter and took down Shaper and Uber Atziri deathless last week. (For tough bosses, I swap out Quicksilver and silver flasks for wise oak and Blood of the karui) This is a tremor rod variant using Loreweave and runs 2 5Ls (Arc mines and lightning spire trap). Once I 6L my Tremlr Rod, I will put in added lightning and Ele focus and remove minefield support and attempt Uber Elder. Damage is amazing despite having almost no damage on any of my gear pieces. That’s the power of arc mines

Last edited by ExponentMach on Dec 18, 2018, 5:01:09 AM
Sorry, you might have overseen my post.

Will the Arcane Surge proc with it?
Can't you just equip it and check?
Anyone got any tips for improving my damage? Should I drop my shield and take another wand?

Started playing PoE late in Delve so I don't have a huge understanding of the game yet.

Most mobs in maps get deleted instantly but I feel my boss damage is severely lacking. I've managed to kill all the T16 guardians but they took forever to die.
"
ExponentMach wrote:
Used this build as my betrayal league starter and took down Shaper and Uber Atziri deathless last week. (For tough bosses, I swap out Quicksilver and silver flasks for wise oak and Blood of the karui) This is a tremor rod variant using Loreweave and runs 2 5Ls (Arc mines and lightning spire trap). Once I 6L my Tremlr Rod, I will put in added lightning and Ele focus and remove minefield support and attempt Uber Elder. Damage is amazing despite having almost no damage on any of my gear pieces. That’s the power of arc mines

Do you think Tremor Rod worth it? I'm also running it, 6-linked, and also lightning spire trap in 6-link body. I noticed that there is a significant delay between first mine detonation and a second one (enabled by Tremor Rod), so if I put mines fast it feels like old mines do not detonate fast enough and are overwritten by new mines. And I also noticed that I rarely use lightning spire trap, because most bosses are too mobile and throw speed is quite slow, so throwing it might actually kill me (with this build you better not stop running even for a second). So I thought using weapons as suggested in this build might actually improve the damage quite a lot without.
"
Anyone got any tips for improving my damage? Should I drop my shield and take another wand?

Started playing PoE late in Delve so I don't have a huge understanding of the game yet.

Most mobs in maps get deleted instantly but I feel my boss damage is severely lacking. I've managed to kill all the T16 guardians but they took forever to die.

First thing you need to do is replace Minefield support in your 6-link with some other support, such as Lightning Penetration (or Controlled Destruction for example). Minefield significantly lowers your damage, and because you have +1 mine helmet - you don't actually need it.
"
emaster wrote:

First thing you need to do is replace Minefield support in your 6-link with some other support, such as Lightning Penetration (or Controlled Destruction for example). Minefield significantly lowers your damage, and because you have +1 mine helmet - you don't actually need it.

Oooh yes that makes sense I'll make sure to do that tonight, thank you
"
wojnar90 wrote:
Can't you just equip it and check?

It's very expensive so I might aswell ask before buying it ;)
Oh, I tought you're posting your item.
Anyway, I dont think if its worth to buy it just to drop flame dash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info