Unified Hideouts in Path of Exile: Betrayal

"
So will I be able to keep my current hideout? I spent about 20 hours setting it up.

important yet still unanswered question!

also what if someone has both sc and hc hideout? i dont wanna make everything again, especially considering that i have multiple accounts made strictly for hideouts :(
kind regars
"
Caulder10 wrote:
Zero fucks given..

how about you work on making party play a thing in PoE intead of forcing us further and further from working in a party (challenges are becoming more and more something you cannot gain in a party, and the benefits of being in a party far outweigh the costs)

League after league it feels like you are making it less inviting to work in a party. This downleveling shit is pointless and really has nothing to do with party play, but was a quick band-aid to try and quiet people.

Now how about you go and pre-order diablo immortal and leave all of us struggle with the "horrible" party play of PoE "league after league", we are masochists ok?!
Thanks Bex...POP
One day, my ship will come. And with my luck, I'll be waiting at the airport!
Nice.

Question to GGG: will my favour points carry over? I must have accumulated a lot as I was never really buying decorations before. I might do it now :)
Will the new masters have dailies? I really need those cheap fusings!! ;)
Now this is cool but When are we getting Stash Tab Templates?
Wow wow wow !

I am not afraid to say it, but this the best QoL update since the removal of desync. There you go, I said it.

Very very appreciated post, well done GGG you never cease to amaze !
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Will there be a mobile app to create our hideouts?
This is seriously amazing, and a much needed revamp to the system. I'm so excited to discover everything once the new league/expansion hits!!

Thank you all for all your hard work!!

PS

....Scepter of God tileset y/y :D
All of these sound so great. Thank you GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info