Unified Hideouts in Path of Exile: Betrayal

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Khanate2202 wrote:
What should we do with favour already earned on existing masters? thank you

You'll keep this favour.

To what ends? If the masters are gone, how will we use those favor points?
As usual console gets screwed. Could you at least give us a chat menu? I've been asking for that since the game came out on console.
Thank you it was a pain to always create a new hideout :)
"
Trentbail28 wrote:
As usual console gets screwed. Could you at least give us a chat menu? I've been asking for that since the game came out on console.

play on PC, problem solved
I presume the old master's hideout decorations can be used with new system?
Taistelu jatkuu.
Last edited by Katepillar on Nov 17, 2018, 6:15:46 PM
"
IamLoco wrote:
Please add an option to change the music in a hideout! There are so many awesome tracks... I´d love to hear the old tracks from act 2 in special ;)

Best suggestion in this entire thread.

Here's why:

When you are always listening to the same track in your hideout, you get sick of it. So you disable the music.

And then you don't bother to re-enable it upon entering a map. Thus the hard work of the composers (some of whom are crazy-talented, imo) gets completely wasted.

Just speaking from my own experience, but I bet others do the same thing.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Nice. This is something that's a real 'quality of life' improvement for players. Thank you.
"The heart is meat. The head is where the Man is."
~Lavianga, Headunter
"
Certain tilesets will be rarer than others. Hideouts often contain some on-theme decorations that are unlocked alongside them.

ahhhhhhhhh yessssss. something to make this even MORE what I want would be to make the hideouts to continue to show up after you unlock them, and clearing them out rewards us with new decorations too, some of them exclusive to that hideout. Basically I want a furniture collectathon!!!
Can't wait!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info