Unified Hideouts in Path of Exile: Betrayal

Please, let us choose custom music from game OST pool. It's one of the reasons I cannot stand playing PoE with its music on.
Honestly this is going to be 1 of the single best changes to the game IMO and I've been playing since beta (beta account was different access to the email and the account but was atleast in open beta with this account).

I dont even mind that unique tilesets will be added in microtransactions. This is how microtransactions should be. Strictly cosmetic. Super hyped for several of the changes in this league just hope that things get implemented in a way that i really enjoy.
"
Varskar wrote:
Please, let us choose custom music from game OST pool. It's one of the reasons I cannot stand playing PoE with its music on.

Hear, hear I gave up on poe back in '15 but came back a few weeks ago after a cobber leant on me to join in, within half an hour the dreary muzak reminded me of all the things that used to give me the irrihts about the game. Once I turned off the dirge I found myself enjoying the thing again but good music is a part of the whole gaming experience, so it would be good to have theme music a lot less funereal.
Foobarring sounds does sorta do this but when caught up in a coupla maps rotation and/or shuffle gets old and doesn't always fit. Surely ggg can find a soundtrack artist who doesn't appear to be depressive or better yet have a selection of stuff that suits the moment.
This is nice, but there's still many people sticking on a simplistic hideout just because it reduce the load time when selling/trading.
Last edited by Universalis on Nov 21, 2018, 9:25:52 AM
"
UreKismet wrote:
"
Varskar wrote:

Hear, hear I gave up on poe back in '15 but came back a few weeks ago after a cobber leant on me to join in, within half an hour the dreary muzak reminded me of all the things that used to give me the irrihts about the game. Once I turned off the dirge I found myself enjoying the thing again but good music is a part of the whole gaming experience, so it would be good to have theme music a lot less funereal.
Foobarring sounds does sorta do this but when caught up in a coupla maps rotation and/or shuffle gets old and doesn't always fit. Surely ggg can find a soundtrack artist who doesn't appear to be depressive or better yet have a selection of stuff that suits the moment.

You misunderstood me bro. I am not saying PoE's OST is bad (it isn't). It's just my favorite HO had that one track I couldn't handle listening to over and over again. Btw. I like music from depressive guys. :D
Last edited by Varskar on Nov 21, 2018, 5:24:48 PM
Hype !
Very good move :D
RF Berserker for life :D
im allowed to get decorations from old masters like vorici or tora somewhere? maybe im wrong but seems my HO is missing all the fog and leaves of trees it had.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info