Unified Hideouts in Path of Exile: Betrayal

FINALLY A HO UPDATE.
Been waiting 4ever

"
Perschkinator wrote:
please make an option to load into your hideout instead of towns when you start the game, it would be a great feature for anyone who has reached endgame :)

This will not happen. The current behavior is desired by GGG so that newish players see all the awesome MTX and buy them.

And i think that is okay.
what will be with old crafting benches AND ITEMS STORED IN THEM ???
This will be wild for those that are into their HO. People already achieve amazing results...now it will become insane.
Can't wait for their templates for my HO, since I'm lazy to put too much time into it:)
Great feature! Thanks.
It would be fail if we will get only 1 layout per scenery.. :(

Bex we need more information!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
I love creating hide-outs, always made atleast 1 per league, this update is welcomed with open arms; when I don't have energy to farm currency or do anything else "more important" I can search for new stuff for my HO, awesome!

I'm more excited about this then the new league ^^"
Very nice change and update I'm looking forward to trying out!
Well and good and all...

But what about things that were available after daily missions - like jewlers and chromes or the like?

Sharing hideouts and master levels seems like the only logical thing to have been in place SINCE THE INTRODUCTION OF MASTERS.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Finally, looks nice and hope it lives up to the hype :)

Now can we get some much needed stash management improvements? Being able to empty an entire stash tab by pressing a button would be a good place to begin.
"
vio wrote:
loading hideout decorations onto the server? isn't that opening an additional attack vector?

No reason to think it'll be any more dangerous than "loading" item filters "into the game", if you know what I mean. Probably be like a text file filled with "Decor_ID"s and "Pos_XYR"s etc.

It's a great way to handle it, actually.[/quote]

imho the item filter only applies to the client side, it would be crazy to have the server filter items.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info