Unified Hideouts in Path of Exile: Betrayal

Zero fucks given..

how about you work on making party play a thing in PoE intead of forcing us further and further from working in a party (challenges are becoming more and more something you cannot gain in a party, and the benefits of being in a party far outweigh the costs)

League after league it feels like you are making it less inviting to work in a party. This downleveling shit is pointless and really has nothing to do with party play, but was a quick band-aid to try and quiet people.
Shit...guess i'll be wasting hours playing Barbie beach house fun again.
Saved
So good. Lovin' it, that's really some effort above and beyond. Happy to see some fresh thinking!
mmm okay dont get me wrong, i love these changes. but theres a question i have that probably many people do! what will happen to our current hideouts? especially if we have both sc and hc one?

would appreciate an answer much!
kind regars
we'll look into features that let you automatically purchase (with favour or, if they are from the store, microtransaction points) missing decorations.

this is epic
Sounds Great but also hope for new Master decorations since we have not gotten any new ones for what now 2 years ?
AWESOME!
Hideout decoration is the least important facet of this game to me, but I appreciate the betterment of the system for others.
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
To clarify if I understood correctly, if I want to work on two different hideouts for one tileset, I save the first one as a file and can work on a second from scratch?

Will the old hideout tilesets still be in game? I assume they will, as people's awesome hideouts would be ruined otherwise. Has there been any changes made to the existing hideouts and decorations, like moving water or adding variations? Can you choose smaller version of, let's say, Tora's hideout? I guess it won't be possible.

Do you plan to add something other than hideout tilesets and decorations to the MTX store? (related to hideouts)
I still can't believe you're giving us some new tilesets for free! :D

Does the hideout stash have some kind of decor categories and themes? I really hope so! I am barely able to locate decorations from the store or challenge rewards.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
OMG This is like Christmas for me!!
Thanks GGG I LOVE YOU MORE THEN EVER!!!!!!!!

AAAhhhhh NICE :) <3

GG GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info