Unified Hideouts in Path of Exile: Betrayal

We Path of Sims now yeeeee
Sweet
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
haha, of course, paid hideout tilesets. but good changes.
Very cool.

I've always hoped you'd add a possibility to change lighting in the hideout. I think that would open up for great ways to customize the mood of your HO.
(Or why not a daylight cycle system, as an option. (Or a global daylight and weather system for all of Wraeclast!))
thank you to improving my gaming quality <3
SC legues V
Oh no there is no vorici so who will trade my 64 jew for 20 fuse!?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Hideouts have always been one of my favorite parts of PoE, and I'm thrilled that they're finally getting some TLC.

I can finally use Leo's gorgeous hideout without grinding PvP dailies forever? And there are new tilesets available? And I can make a hideout for each tileset and freely swap between them, without starting a new league? Sign me up.

All that's left on my wishlist is a good variety of new hideout decorations that can be bought with favor, instead of more microtransaction fodder.

I skipped the last couple leagues, but I'm looking forward to coming back.
Baller. I've never been big into hideouts, because I just lack the energy to customize one only for that progress to be lost later. Now that progress won't be lost, perhaps I'll spend a bit of time on one.
Very much like these changes, after the first time I didn't want to spend effort on my hideout.

If paid tilesets allow for this and all masters to start I'm thrilled with the deal.
repost
Last edited by Exile009 on Nov 14, 2018, 6:49:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info