Paid for - Map Tab

I thought everyone knew the 3 for 1 higher tier map vendor recipe.If your lower maps are piling up you need to use this recipe to condense them.
If the people on this thread had devoted the energy required to post this stuff to mowing lawns or raking leaves, they'd have enough money to buy a new tab by now.

The 3:1 recipe isn't "worth it". Your tier 1 maps are 1/3^(n-1) of a tier n map. That goes to 0 pretty quickly. Tier 5 is 243 tier 1s. It's fine for upgrading a level or two, but turning 1's into 10's is stupid.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Nov 16, 2018, 7:15:37 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
If the people on this thread had devoted the energy required to post this stuff to mowing lawns or raking leaves, they'd have enough money to buy a new tab by now.

The 3:1 recipe isn't "worth it". Your tier 1 maps are 1/3^(n-1) of a tier n map. That goes to 0 pretty quickly. Tier 5 is 243 tier 1s. It's fine for upgrading a level or two, but turning 1's into 10's is stupid.

"

If your lower maps are piling up
Sorry, but the system as is right now is BS. Period.
We have 4 different map versions now, and i would take any bet, we will have a lot more the next years. Bigger changes in the map system is something regular the last years. So the conclusion is now to buy "infinite" map tabs or to put them out per hand. Both is highly annoying and inconvenience. Why should I have several special tabs with only usage to hold legacy stuff, never be able to refill again and to use all its mechanics? And sooner or later have a list full of map tabs?
Even if I know that is more a issue for permaleague players, thats stupid.

They should add a possibility to store legacy maps in map tabs (just unsorted plain extra page or something), add a possibility to put a Map Tab on "remove only" status or just release a special map tab whats able to store them all (would totally pay for that).

"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

All they would need to do to make us happy (imo) is allow us to convert old maps into new maps of equivalent tier.

Let us change all of our tier 1 maps into new version of tier 1 maps, tier 2 for tier 2, etc.

Give us a way to do this and it would make lots of players happy.
"
Hunwulf wrote:
Sorry, but the system as is right now is BS. Period.
We have 4 different map versions now, and i would take any bet, we will have a lot more the next years. Bigger changes in the map system is something regular the last years. So the conclusion is now to buy "infinite" map tabs or to put them out per hand. Both is highly annoying and inconvenience. Why should I have several special tabs with only usage to hold legacy stuff, never be able to refill again and to use all its mechanics? And sooner or later have a list full of map tabs?
Even if I know that is more a issue for permaleague players, thats stupid.

They should add a possibility to store legacy maps in map tabs (just unsorted plain extra page or something), add a possibility to put a Map Tab on "remove only" status or just release a special map tab whats able to store them all (would totally pay for that).

Yeah you tell 'em! Make PoE great again!

And speaking of those playing in permaleagues only, even if they are in minority, they still make up a substantial amount of population. Not keeping them in mind is careless.
I just went and checked the Map Stash Page in the store, and there is zero information related to the purchase of a map stash tab that states that it is going to be phased out, become unusable.

Is there confirmation that the map stash tab, as it is currently constructed will not change to work with the reconfigured maps?

Am I going to have yet another stash tab full of maps that don't count towards progression on the Atlas?

I missed some time, stopping play in 1.2 or so, and still had a ton of maps from back in the day. I know they don't sort into the current stash tab, because I figured that the change happened, and that was that.

I wont lie, if they change up all the maps, again, and don't update the tab, I'll be irritated. If my old maps just don't see into the new stash tab, that's fine. I'll run them when needed to fill things out. But I'm not sure I'm cool with the Stash Tab itself being rendered garbage.
"
shoju wrote:
Am I going to have yet another stash tab full of maps that don't count towards progression on the Atlas?

Yeah, I still have some of these

and current map tab wont accept them; gotta have to keep them in regular tabs just like any other regular item. Tis hogwash I say
2 Questions.

1.) What is going to happen to all of the Maps that I have in the Map Stash Tab now? (As in... My stash is nearly brimming...)

2.) Does anyone care about the old maps for anything?

I have 2+ pages of this vintage, that I run for fun from time to time, but if I'm now staring at.... 500+ maps getting dumped out of my map stash tab, I don't know how I'm going to handle all of them.

Bonus Question:
Is there a way to enable CTRL+Click placing items into and out of a Guild Stash? I guess since most of the guild just plays HC and leagues, I could start dumping maps in there, if this were an option.
1. you will be asked which maps (legacy or new) youll want to keep. if you select legacy, you wont be able to convert it to hold new ones even if you empty it. yes, an empty unusable map tab.

2. maybe collectors only lol. or some eccentrics.

bonus. duno, never were in any guild here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info