Paid for - Map Tab

Remove only current ones and open / create a new usable map tab for people who purchased one already.

Something really needs to be done about that when you create new map versions. Right now it would feel like I've been cheated / lied to, regarding that specific purchase.

God I even have empty map tabs that don't disappear... I know I'm mad, I cleaned it, once. Can't go through that again. The pain is so unbearable I wouldn't even feel like playing... And you guys?
Last bumped on Dec 11, 2018, 9:52:25 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Couldnt care less.

I never play standard and there are probably about a million "remove only" tabs waiting for me.
Will never clean that mess and play leagues instead.
Buy a new tab. You're getting way more than $15 of fun out of this game.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Buy a new tab. You're getting way more than $15 of fun out of this game.

You've been told already. Multiple times. I different threads. By different people.

No.

I already paid. I don't need to pay twice.

This is clearly a cheat / con at this stage with tabs being advertised incorrectly under false assumptions.

Also to re-iterate, I don't buy it that there's a need to create new "shapes" / "maps". When I launch an old one I get a new tile-set either way. It reeks of F2P's compulsive buyers wallet milking. Welcome to Asian ownership.
Except that when you bought this, they TOLD YOU it wouldn't work with combined map types. This will be.. what... the fifth set of maps? In five years? Kinda makes you look like you haven't been paying attention.

Oh... and if this has been said on multiple threads multiple times... why the hell make a new thread about it?
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Nov 14, 2018, 7:00:29 AM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Except that when you bought this, they TOLD YOU it wouldn't work with combined map types. This will be.. what... the fifth set of maps? In five years? Kinda makes you look like you haven't been paying attention.

Why are you being such a bitter edgelord right now? People who bought these tabs have a right to voice their concerns.

We should be able to "mute" / "not see" people on forums too. Take it here, you remove like perhaps 10 names (including that dude) and the forums suddenly look much much better / nicer. Also, those peeps are smart enough to simply use passive / aggressive methods to stir crap without being punished for it.

That aside... GGG deserves to be supported.

It's been done through MTX / Packs / Tabs since forever. It's all fine and they've a good job at deserving support.

That said we're not talking support anymore here. We're now forced to pay because our stuff is made obsolete for no good reasons and the company refuses to find a solution. God we're not even asking for a perfect one, but don't tell me there isn't one, we all know that'd be BS.

I really feel we're seeing a shift here from the previous support system to a "got to pay no matter what" system. (Note: It could be argued the new and recent private leagues are exactly the same due to their time constraints of 60-70 days isn't it?)
Sure… when you can't refute the point someone makes you attack the person. Welcome to the internet.

You are not "forced to pay". You choose to keep the old maps rather than toss them or run them. That's on you. You could clear out your map tab and use it for the new ones. But you choose to complain instead. Ok. Nothing new there.

But you're not going to get your way by stomping your feet and threatening to hold your breath until you turn blue. You have to adapt, migrate or die. It's the way of things. Buy a new tab. One solution. Empty your old tab, another. If you can come up with a third that you have control over, post it.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Nov 14, 2018, 7:37:17 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Sure… when you can't refute the point someone makes you attack the person. Welcome to the internet.

[Removed by Support]

Also you got no point except: "please cough up more $$$ because I said so". Pretty sure not everyone agrees with that and has to follow your lead on that topic. Deal with it.

Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Nov 14, 2018, 8:00:17 AM
Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself. This kind of sad drivel is why none of the important GGG people interact with this obsolete forum anymore. Only overworked mods are still here.
"
Mischief67 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

[Removed by Support]

Also you got no point except: "please cough up more $$$ because I said so". Pretty sure not everyone agrees with that and has to follow your lead on that topic. Deal with it.

He actually wrote down arguments for the entire part of the post you chose not to quote. So how about you address those? Maybe even in a polite non-ad hominem fashion?

You bought 1 stash tab that can store 1 kind of maps. It has been made clear there are different kinds of maps from different times of PoE. How does another new kind of map change that system which has been in place for years now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info