Paid for - Map Tab

"
TheBagman wrote:
"
1453R wrote:
And when they do it again in six months?And six months after that?And six months after that?

Are you saying you're not getting $12 worth of value from this game every 6 months? Pretty sure I am, but you do you.

No - but there's a fear that if such moves are too widely 'accepted', similar 'moves' arise. We dont want to have the impression to be just the cash-cows...

And beside the map tab 'issue', I also mislike the complete overhaul and scrumbling of the atlas - again - just in general. There's so massive information, relation and knowledge 'behind' the maps that doesnt have to be thrown away just for a little 'rearrangement' and minor additions.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
run all your old maps problem solved. just because they are legacy doesn't make them worth anything. stop hoarding them!
"
Peterlerock wrote:
+1 to "turn old tab into remove only".
That's an easy solution.

I think this will not be implemented before they have fixed the 'remove-empty-maptab' issue, so I expect we wont see it in the near future... ^^

In fact you'll need at least two map tabs for standard, so that you can store the maps from the recent iteration while you run your legacy ones. (and that's what I also will consider)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
LOL this is some great thread..
“Ooo look a new expansion cool, but it gona change atlas ohh not again!!! Now I have to clean old maps to have some room for new maps!!! Fuck that! Give me new map tab for new maps cos I’m too lazy to run old maps or to vendor them! Because I’ve spend once 15$ on that tab!”
Like wtf is wrong with u ppl? How long it’ll take to empty map tab? 20-30 minutes? Take break and do it..
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
KOrchann wrote:
“Ooo look a new expansion cool, but it gona change atlas ohh not again!!! Now I have to clean old maps to have some room for new maps!!! Fuck that! Give me new map tab for new maps cos I’m too lazy to run old maps or to vendor them! Because I’ve spend once 15$ on that tab!”
Like wtf is wrong with u ppl? How long it’ll take to empty map tab? 20-30 minutes? Take break and do it..

here you go i pay you 30 ex if you can clean this tab in 30 min ... i even double the time :)

or here its even better ...

its simply no fun to run 6-8k maps to finally enjoy the new content or the vendor all the maps lol
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

Last edited by KillerKrug on Nov 15, 2018, 12:44:00 PM
Stop hoarding, why u need hundreds of each map?

"
KOrchann wrote:
Stop hoarding, why u need hundreds of each map?

pretty simply i play a game because its fun and looting and storing is fun for me :) ... also whats the point to run maps when you dont pick them up lol
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

"
KillerKrug wrote:
"
KOrchann wrote:

here you go i pay you 30 ex if you can clean this tab in 30 min ... i even double the time :)

or here its even better ...

its simply no fun to run 6-8k maps to finally enjoy the new content or the vendor all the maps lol

So why u pick up maps u not running?? Like u have tones of yellows, low tier reds, is not ggg fault u can’t to not to pick them up.. Just stop picking if u have what 60, 80 of those maps u not running. For just in case u have to run it one a time. Kept tones of maps u chain running, I get that.. U did t mess u have to clean up after u self, u won’t do i? well u have to pay for it...

"
So why u pick up maps u not running?? Like u have tones of yellows, low tier reds, is not ggg fault u can’t to not to pick them up.. Just stop picking if u have what 60, 80 of those maps u not running. For just in case u have to run it one a time. Kept tones of maps u chain running, I get that.. U did t mess u have to clean up after u self, u won’t do i? well u have to pay for it...

people having fun differently than you do? what is this sorcery?!

either way, if theres no remove-only tab for maps, i will be voting with my wallet.
i have curr/map/frag/ess tabs, some mtxes and i dont need anything more. its bs you are forced to spend your points on this specific thing.

im playing ~95% ssf (i only trade for chisels and in some very rare cases chaoses when i do stupid things) so i dont have that many maps but it's still tiresome and, so to speak, inconvienient.

and dont go "stop playing standarT"; there are people who hate starting slow.
"
Kreaper_669 wrote:
"

people having fun differently than you do? what is this sorcery?!

either way, if theres no remove-only tab for maps, i will be voting with my wallet.
i have curr/map/frag/ess tabs, some mtxes and i dont need anything more. its bs you are forced to spend your points on this specific thing.

im playing ~95% ssf (i only trade for chisels and in some very rare cases chaoses when i do stupid things) so i dont have that many maps but it's still tiresome and, so to speak, inconvienient.

and dont go "stop playing standarT"; there are people who hate starting slow.

I’ve never said stop playing standard but I said to stop hoarding useless junk, and than complaining about don’t have room or can’t clean it up.. even in ssf how u guys need hundreds of maps u dont run or refuse to run when u have to get rid of them.. i paly for fun too, I don’t say u have to play like everyday else.. But if u pick up every single map and not use it than don’t complain u don’t have room for new maps... I paly in standard too not that often but still paly, I have loads of old maps i probably won’t run.. but I don’t asking for ggg to clean my mess... If I need I’ll just buy new map tab. Like 15$ per how long? Half year? Even if it’ll b every league I would pay t money cos is definitely worth t fun I have with this game. Is not worth to u guys to pay for fun?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info