Paid for - Map Tab

"
KillerKrug wrote:
"
KOrchann wrote:
Stop hoarding, why u need hundreds of each map?

pretty simply i play a game because its fun and looting and storing is fun for me :) ... also whats the point to run maps when you dont pick them up lol

Well, there u go, cos u like looting and storing.. For looting and storing u need tabs and if they r full u need to get more tabs or get rid of old stuff, simple as that;) and what’s t point to pick map if u don’t going to sell it or run it??
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
1) GGG doesn't give a shit about standard.
2) They won't improve your stuff for free with standard league in mind.
3) If you are not buying another map tab you can trash yours and update the series or simply quit the game for good.
4) If you do 3) they won't be sad as they got your money alredy and you don't seem to want to spend more according to what you wrote.
5) Accept the truth.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
People in standard still spend money on the game and not caring about them loses them revenue.
"
run all your old maps problem solved. just because they are legacy doesn't make them worth anything. stop hoarding them!

They are actually worth less.
Sounds like fun to run a couple hundred or thousand maps without sextants and elder/shaper. ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
so lets say in standard you already have your map tab but its loaded full of maps from delve league, and then in the new league youll end up with a map tab full of the new maps. what will happen in standard after the new league ends?

to me they should move them over into standard in a withdraw only state, like they do with all the items. but im curious to know what will happen in standard next year to your maps from betrayal if youve already got one map stash full of maps from delve?
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on Nov 15, 2018, 11:51:47 PM
i think the "deal with it" crowd just missed one main point. there was no reason to reformat the atlas. at all. they are adding such minor changes that there is simply no reason to release a fully changed atlas iteration other than a cash grab.

they are releasing a total of 4 new maps. 4.
give me one justifiably good reason other than a cash grab why the atlas needs to be reformatted and then maybe we can try to discuss it. but i just cannot see any other reason but a cash grab in their behavior, and it is that cash grab behavior that we all object to. i doubt that anyone who has purchased any stash related items from their shop would not be able to afford another stash related expense......unless it is an offensive cash grab.

i mean, just for myself I am thinking of buying a nintendo switch and 4 wheels and 2 more controllers just so i could play mario kart with friends and family. so i certainly can afford another map tab. but not for the reason above.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Last edited by sendantes on Nov 15, 2018, 11:57:37 PM
hi guys kinda new to this game,

I'm kind of curious, why most of players hate standard community ? Is there something that I don know ? Not trolling, Im serious
"
yslgames86 wrote:
hi guys kinda new to this game,

I'm kind of curious, why most of players hate standard community ? Is there something that I don know ? Not trolling, Im serious

It's not literally about the Standard league.

It's more about the general "what I do right now is the best and that's all" coupled with some troll-ish behavior and a sprinkle of "I am behind a screen I can do what I want". You can observe this pattern more or less anywhere both IRL and on the internet. (e.g: "football is the best, rugby sucks!" Random football player, 2018)

Back on topic:

Many options to improve the map cluster-fuck have been presented. Personally I'd already be happy with a key like essences so as to have to "run" a lot less maps even if it's still a band-aid rather than a true solution.

About $$$. I am all for support, we all know though that stash tabs are a must in the long run and that's fine. I am not happy with them shoving them down our throats though because of Tencent'ish greed. Quite in favor to support with $$$ seeing a good job is done. By now though I want a nice MTX for those $$$ and not a shitty tab I already have.

Edit: Also it's quite sad how many people don't know how maps work. All maps don't work with Atlas objectives...
Last edited by Mischief67 on Nov 16, 2018, 3:20:19 AM
"
Mischief67 wrote:

Something really needs to be done about that when you create new map versions. Right now it would feel like I've been cheated / lied to, regarding that specific purchase.

+1

This is one thing which pisses me off too. Since the map tab has option what version of maps u want to put on it, they could just have set all version of maps able to put on there and choose tab which u want to run but no.

I end up mixing old maps till i have max tier ones left and start putting new versions in. Problem solved.
Not the easiest way for it but better than buying new map tab since i already have one.
Last edited by FinYuna on Nov 16, 2018, 3:41:10 AM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
IIPheXII wrote:
you can trash yours and update the series or simply quit the game for good.

Typical ungrateful freeloader. You wouldn't even have a game to play if these people quit playing, they spend way more money on PoE than you.

1) I have a few supporter packs about 200$ worth, a lot more than the price of many awesome games. In fact i paid 7$ just for Grim Dawn in comparison, that's how much freeloader i am.

2) I'm stating that the guy should indeed quit if as he said in the first post he won't spend any more money and he won't delete (trash) all the current maps and update the series because of his lazyness. Playing without a map tab for the current series simply sucks.

3) Tencent as any other cash grabbing company doesn't care about you if you are just asking "gimme this feature for free".

4) In other words he isn't looking to spend more money and according to 3) and what you said, he's irrelevant for paying my "freeloader" experience or 10cents cash grabbing needs.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Nov 16, 2018, 5:27:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info