Paid for - Map Tab

"
Kreaper_669 wrote:
1. you will be asked which maps (legacy or new) youll want to keep. if you select legacy, you wont be able to convert it to hold new ones even if you empty it. yes, an empty unusable map tab.

2. maybe collectors only lol. or some eccentrics.

bonus. duno, never were in any guild here

What makes you think GGG should allow you to collect and hoard stuff for free? The whole stash tab mtx system is based around it. You want to hoard/loot more you have to pay more.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
IIPheXII wrote:
What makes you think GGG should allow you to collect and hoard stuff for free? The whole stash tab mtx system is based around it. You want to hoard/loot more you have to pay more.

True. However, if maps are of the same name or tier, you should be able to stash them in the same tab regardless of how old or new they are. You may be prompted with an option to choose stashing between names or tiers. Whats the damn point then in having an empty tab that you can never use?

Or, as it was suggested here before, make another remove-only map tab and problem solved. It's nothing new anyway.
"
Kreaper_669 wrote:
1. you will be asked which maps (legacy or new) youll want to keep. if you select legacy, you wont be able to convert it to hold new ones even if you empty it. yes, an empty unusable map tab.

2. maybe collectors only lol. or some eccentrics.

bonus. duno, never were in any guild here

Ok, so the follow up would be:

If I plan to use it to hold new maps, Do I need to have it empty first?
If it isn't empty, does it auto select legacy?
If it doesn't auto select, will it kick out all of the maps? Eat them?

Just trying to figure out how I need to play this.
"
Kreaper_669 wrote:
"
IIPheXII wrote:

True. However, if maps are of the same name or tier, you should be able to stash them in the same tab regardless of how old or new they are. You may be prompted with an option to choose stashing between names or tiers. Whats the damn point then in having an empty tab that you can never use?

Or, as it was suggested here before, make another remove-only map tab and problem solved. It's nothing new anyway.

If you check the announcement it shows channel as tier 1. Map tabs need a whole new grid as indeed some or most tiers get changed. Also legacy currency orbs don't have a slot in the currency tab have they? Why should all legacy maps be included in just 1 map tab then?
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Nov 16, 2018, 4:23:11 PM
"
IIPheXII wrote:
If you check the announcement it shows channel as tier 1. Map tabs need a whole new grid as indeed some or most tiers get changed. Also legacy currency orbs don't have a slot in the currency tab have they? Why should all legacy maps be included in just 1 map tab then?

because there are way too many of them. im not talking 1-10t maps but 11+ btw lol.

"
If I plan to use it to hold new maps, Do I need to have it empty first?

yes

"
If it isn't empty, does it auto select legacy?

its automaticaly set to that league/time period they belong to.

so in order to set it to other league/period you empty the whole tab (all tiers), then right click the tab number/name and select which one you want it to hold.

Well, I guess I need to find a spot for 500 maps.

Awesome.
"
shoju wrote:
I just went and checked the Map Stash Page in the store, and there is zero information related to the purchase of a map stash tab that states that it is going to be phased out, become unusable.

It's not unusable. You can use it to store your legacy maps or you can use it to store new maps. Both are uses.
"
shoju wrote:
Well, I guess I need to find a spot for 500 maps.

Awesome.

youre in guild - ask them to be temp mules.

btw, it seems TGGG actualy changed their whole map system coding because even those grandpa maps display tiers and not map levels as they used to
"
PritzlPoppers wrote:
All they would need to do to make us happy (imo) is allow us to convert old maps into new maps of equivalent tier.

Let us change all of our tier 1 maps into new version of tier 1 maps, tier 2 for tier 2, etc.

Give us a way to do this and it would make lots of players happy.

This. Time x1000000.

Please, GGG. It's understandable if you don't want to do anything concerning the map tab itself, but for heaven's sake at least allow this to happen.
Or at the very least trade them in at vendor the way they work.

Im the Guild Leader. Very few of us play standard so Im going to clean put stash and let people go bananas on my maps if they want.

Just sucks that my main source of trading goes to crap in 30 days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info