Path of Exile is Coming to PS4

Have said it multiple times. Bring it to SWITCH!!
Having a PROPER PoE experience on the go would be insane and FREE lol.. mostly :D

But, I wouldn´t mind a mobile PoE if we still would get that constant new stuff cycle that´s been going on for a long time now, GGG killin it!
Mathils actual cat
Dear GGG,will PS4 share the account info with X1? At least macros?
I am not a rich gamer. I spent 50 dollars in Pc and 50 dollars in X1. Now do I have to pay more in PS4? They are all consoles,right?
I know it's free to play.
I probably won't try this if it's just another isolated playground for a couple thousands of players.
Well, if being poor means less fun to enjoy this game, so be it. Good luck to PS4 newbies.
POE is for sure a free-for-fun game,but as far as I know and see,it's also a pay-to-win game.
I've playing for like 2 years now. I don't even own a console and this is still hyping me
Is that means there will be an official controller method?
yes!!
Not on mobile..No Ty..Shitstorm inc.. :D Btw: Amazing , but im try to my PS4 :D
Can PC accounts/characters carry over to PS4? ?
Last edited by thefacefixer on Nov 5, 2018, 7:14:55 PM
This is finally the reason now for me to buy as PS4. I've got the Dark Souls trilogy without the system.

PoE on PS4

GGG ABOUT TIME SHEEEEEESH
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Hi GGG, can we get controller support for PC now please? It's about time! :)
"
thefacefixer wrote:
Can PC accounts/characters carry over to PS4? ?

Sadly no.

GGG if you want to be a hero for ALL fans (Diablo and PoE) do cross platform account compatibility.

You know what to do, NOW GO!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Nov 5, 2018, 7:38:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info