Path of Exile is Coming to PS4

worse than blizzard
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
I really love what you did with the controls! I hope you implement them on the pc version too, would love to play on my big TV with a controller at 4k! :) Also glad to see delve content in that trailer, I assume that means that delve is going core.
"
moonmidnight wrote:
worse than blizzard

Why?
In love Hardcore solo self-found mode
You will have to buy eveything again if you want to play on Ps4 all your PC gear you wont be able to use they cant even link my X Box account to this forum but it is nice to play 4k 55 inch tv with my one x its fun on console tbf.
"
thehorus wrote:
Hey, will this game get a local co op mode? Or is it only online multiplayer? I want a Couch mode to play poe with my real life friends, that would be so awesome.

yeah wondering about that also !
Just dont get hyped, take a look at the xbox forums, the xbox version has been already abandoned. The FAQ and last comment from chris is from 3.1 release. Since then none of the points addresses in the faq have been implemented. Community gets totally ignored, just take a look. This accouncement should receive more dislikes from the xbox community, than diablo immortal from the pc. But as the community is already dying out on xbox, we probably wont see that happening.
I am .. so proud right now, our baby grow so far, PC aha, Xbox aha,PS aha ...

Congrats GGG on new milestone!

(i knew this will be huge game from first contact with it <3 )
GG Bois! grats GGG!
I was hoping for a phone version

the kids are getting switches for xmas so maybe you could do that next =0
hello GGG

i have nintendo switch:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info