Path of Exile is Coming to PS4

hopes for GGG this an private party leagues brings u much $ an soft core std doesnt get any harder
Does it keep MTX if you play from an existing account on PS4?
So uh, whats with the witch doing the harbinger flameblast with the harbinger animation as well? Am I going to be able to do that soon?
nice vid
"
joshuamckay wrote:
I see some Passive Tree changes 1:30 into the video, seems minor, but it doesn't show the whole tree completely.

Can't wait for more news on the Passive Tree, Buffs and Nerfs to Skill Gems, and the new League as well as the League Mechanics!

It seems that the Zealot's Oath change its location + additional nodes after CI

However, GGG might troll us a little :)
Not a native speaker, so...
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
1:26 Resonators are going core, bois

https://youtu.be/WgS4mhLsypY?t=85

Great, I didn't notice that.
Is there any chance we could migrate our accounts--like from PC (what I have now) to PS4?
Wait 2:20 is that Aul?

Delve going core confirmed? Fuck yeah if so!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Happy for GGG :)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Ok, so 3.5 will bring GGG two new sources of cash - private leagues and ps4 players. I know there is more for them to spend money on to mantain servers and everything, but I hope they will get really much more money. More money for devs = greater content for us. I am so happy I started to play Poe in the past and can't wait to see what this whole evolution will bring.

Btw. From the other side - GGG you should be ashamed of yourself, first stealing players from competition, then going for ps4 to crush it even more. Shame shame shame. Good thing you didn't go for mobiles, that would be too much. Shame.
Smile! <3
Last edited by Wilc on Nov 5, 2018, 6:45:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info