Path of Exile is Coming to PS4

"
MonkeyDJan wrote:
This is incredible !!! Truly awesome.
Mayby allready asked, but is this cross save and playable with your existing POE account ?

Nope
I don't give up hope... there must be some stuff for us "Oldies" on PC

edit: If not, give me a link to downvote! :)
Last edited by ThngsLikeThis on Nov 5, 2018, 7:50:19 PM
"
solidghost wrote:
Does GGG have the manpower to maintain a quality game now?

That's my concern 2. Xbox was very highly compatible with PC so that wasn't a big deal. However, I remember people talking about PS4 and that GGG said it was a lot of work. Hopefully POE remains strong.
This trailer is amazing
"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:
I don't give up hope... there must be some stuff for us "Oldies" on PC

edit: If not, give me a link to downvote! :)

Supposedly one of the things PC gamers got out of GGG working on an Xbox release was better/more stable graphics. Maybe performance will improve a bit again but I don't really expect much given their hacked-together engine.

But seriously, why on earth would you expect PC players to get anything out of this? It's a port being made available, not extra content. Would you expect the PC version of Terraria or something to get extra content when they port it to the Switch for example? I should hope not.

And if you're going to make the argument that those they hired to help for PS4 could instead have been content creators then you're beyond hope. They've already got plenty of content creators fact that each league they've done for the past year has been bigger than the last one indicates they're doing pretty good on the content creator front.
Last edited by Jackalope_Gaming on Nov 5, 2018, 7:58:45 PM
totally missed it's on Xbox already.
Nice! Scoop up any potential fans Diablo had left, give them something to love.
at least PS4 > iphone
O M F****K GOD :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info