Path of Exile is Coming to PS4

Some games should just stay on PC
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Nov 5, 2018, 8:25:27 PM
PS4 = BE GONE SATAN ! WE CURSE YOU AWAY ! you shall not pass !

oh what a sad sad day
IGN : Sir_Big
With an influx of more customers from PS4, does this mean supporter pack items (like maps) will take even longer to be sent? Earlier this year I had to wait 15+ weeks to get my map and I was totally over it by the time it arrived. Really unimpressed. If you are still doing the mailing in-house when people have time it will take even longer now and is seriously not a good impression.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
PLEASE for the love of new people! TELL NEW PLAYERS to START ON LEAGUE! I am sick of running into newbs that suffer so much shock at the dead seeming world with few people to group with because most of the population lives on league.

You need to TELL THEM what League is "When GGG wants to produce new content they start a new server, add the new content, and let players run with it for 3-4 months. After 3-4 months All characters and Loot are shifted to Standard! If the added content passes player satisfaction that is set up to be moved too. Then they start all over again. Start on League, you'll find more people your level, with a fresher economy. Only do standard if you have buddies or like soloing."

You need a BIG NEON SIGN for this saying "NEW PLAYERS READ THIS FIRST!"

Thanks!
Nice trailer! Now for a nintendo switch version so I can play poe on the go xD
The timing is SO good.

I love it!
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
hey dudes and dudettes,
i am absolutely hyped for poe on ps4, has been a long time (:

dear ggg,
thank you for bringing poe to playstation. my body is ready /bow

and finally there is something else that i wanted to point out:

please consider changes in the way how trading works on console. it must be in no way satisfying for consoleros because

- not enough filter options available to narrow down search/ drastically reduce results
- items of offline people being shown
- items arent wiped off the trade board often enough

this leads to

- people cant trade in any way efficiently
- frustration
- hindering character progression
- less people playing console poe

this is just how i personally feel regarding that apsect. as i said im very thankful that you are bringing poe to ps4. trading in poe works really great on pc and it is very comitting. i love it and it would be sad to miss out on a similiar experience on console.

i wish you guys the best of success and luck in your doing

Last edited by bbqmarshal on Nov 5, 2018, 8:59:08 PM
Damn, may have to sell off my old consoles.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
PADで操作かよ・・・やりたくねーw
This was included as one of the "minor announcements". I'm disappointed. They should have hyped this up for a full year, mentioned multiple projects in the works, then dropped this at a major event people paid 50 dollars for. Also would have been way better if it was exclusively for mobile devices.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info