Announcing Private Leagues

"
Darkmixxer wrote:
GGG made it yet again, they implemented the best most sought after feature and made it useless. Why the fuck would i care for any of that? Make my gaming experience harder? Might as well play a off meta build, done.

You guys rly made an art out of presenting cash grabs as great features...

I happily gave you guys my money back when you didn't take it by default but asked for it as it wasn't a necessity. But now you straight up care for money only, every single thing you guys trying to press money out of us...

well, the announcement is eqal to what they promised in closed beta how custom leagues are to be when they're real.

just be happy it isn't enforced "free for all" loot allocation.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
An interesting concept. With that said, it occurs to me that there is no reason that some of these mods could not be added in existing/core leagues via Zana's map device. Specifically, you have the extant list, from which you choose one, then a second list of mods (i.e. no magic or rare items) which can be toggled on for that map for an additional currency investment per. In 'return' these active bonus mods provide a bonus of some kind.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
So there will be a "Mathil League", "Ziz League" and so forth? WOW, i can think of an elemental "wheelchair" league, like, max elemental res down, mobs with elemental penetration, and always being cursed with elemental weakness, like WOOHOO.
"
Philosophically, it's important to us that Private Leagues don't make the game easier. That's what special events like Flashback, Turmoil and Mayhem are for. We'll continue to run special events like these in the future.

?! Only reason why I would play any private league is to create my own legacy league or a combination of old good leagues.
Seems fun, guild might try it late in the league.
Can we play on previous patches?

I love the idea of being able to revisit past builds that no longer work through private league play

I love the idea of being able to literally travel back in time to a much older poe patch

Can we enable certain league mods like perandus or beyond?

Even if the league is VOID and everything gets deleted once the private league is over Its more about the experience and journey not the destination of standard.
Last edited by Bloomania on Nov 4, 2018, 5:38:53 PM
"
j0hansson wrote:
Wait so we can't choose what league mods we want? For example me and my friends want a perandus+breach+beyond custom-league. If this is the case this is truly disappointing to us, we don't want to play vanilla PoE with some weird ironman mods, we just want a fun experience together while being "group-found".

i really hoped for a "every orb drop is a mirror" league.

how disappointing, really!!11111
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
As long as there is no private-league-only content, I guess I wont care. Useless for me personally, but I hope the ones, who like it, will enjoy it.
Pls add a market in the hideout so others player can go to the hideout and buy (and see another) stuff without trade and interact with other human been
Most expensive it can be per person is $4.20 per person(2 month cap)
seems quite reasonable ... I fear for Hc trade league dying even further...
Last edited by LevelFiveMetapod on Nov 5, 2018, 3:01:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info