Announcing Private Leagues

Sounds like a server rent
Tencent $$$$
"
vio wrote:
"
Darkmixxer wrote:
GGG made it yet again, they implemented the best most sought after feature and made it useless. Why the fuck would i care for any of that? Make my gaming experience harder? Might as well play a off meta build, done.

You guys rly made an art out of presenting cash grabs as great features...

I happily gave you guys my money back when you didn't take it by default but asked for it as it wasn't a necessity. But now you straight up care for money only, every single thing you guys trying to press money out of us...

well, the announcement is eqal to what they promised in closed beta how custom leagues are to be when they're real.

just be happy it isn't enforced "free for all" loot allocation.

Well yeah, but custom leagues implied that you can actually change league mods or stuff like that. This feature was sought after bc ppl wanted to play older versions of the game. Not to finance Chis's MTG Alpha card collection.
I'm kinda concerned that this will split a lot the ammount of players in the game and current challenge leagues.

85% of poe players play SC
15% play HC

as a HC player, I'm kinda worried that now HC will be more dead than never. Think about if this 15% split 50/50 for players that start to play private leagues and the other half the HC league.

We would have a total of 7% players database playing HC challenge league. This sounds really bad.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 4, 2018, 5:46:48 PM
can i add the mod cutthroat???
Nice pay league(s)

The beginning of the of PoE

GG GGG
Seems amazing, although expensive. It's going to be a lot of fun for sure!

...still a bit sad there wasn't even a race weekend this season. :(
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
public races > private leagues

wrong move. not interested
I just want to know did GGG made this decision or was it Tencent.

Locking real gameplay features behind pay walls doesn't sound like a GGG thing to do, but i might be wrong.
Last edited by Tuomari on Nov 4, 2018, 5:45:03 PM
I have zero desire to participate in this. It doesnt sound like you can recreate old leagues and shit like that. It just sounds kind of like a waste of time and resources. Can we have an AH yet? NOT A REAL MONEY AH!!!! Just something to make trade less terrible. You know...if you post an item for 20c, it actually gets sold at 20c kind of thing. None of this price fixing wanna be scamming bullshit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info