Announcing Private Leagues

this is not an auction house.. that sucks.

at least its not a mobile game i guess
"
jaav wrote:

What about give some love to Xbox version. Still missing base features like global chat, looking for party, tradeboard api and fix for problem with price fixers.

just play on PC bruh
MFJonesHC
"
Ain_Soph_Aur wrote:
$12 US for 10 days???

Love the idea but no thx to that price!!!!

It is $1.20 if you share costs with your 9 friends.
And the first content gated behind payment.
So we're at an end with free to play now?

This feature would be so friggn badass but this behind a paywall?
And you said once, you won't gate playable content behind payments...

This really throws me off.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
does this mean i can finally make my own titty league?
ehhhhh

dunno what to think
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Could have been better by offering past leagues, or past patch levels, but I notice the difficulties that would come with it.

Nevertheless this costing 12 bucks to create at the basic 10d, 10 slot level seems a bit out of whack, but follow the scheme of overpricing to make player dump their support money, which I get as well.
I though see no purpose, but I guess I am not part of the target group anyways. I just hope this does not become a "play with your favorite streamer for moneys"-thing which it seems to be...

Nevertheless, I will continue to support the game, looking forward to 2.5.0! I had a blast in 2018 playing PoE and looking forward to much more time spend in Wraeclast!

P.S: F*** Bli*****!
Last edited by jimsen on Nov 4, 2018, 5:35:28 PM
Wow. That's.... certainly something.

I mean, I'm not sure it's something I'll participate in too much, since I rely on being able to get uniques from the wider community in order to make my goofy builds, but it's definitely a neat option for those who want it.

I'm curious how exactly it'll be integrated into the trade API, though, and how much time will the current APIs have to update to include this information. I'm also curious how exactly the filtering for private leagues would work, especially since hundreds of these things could be going at once - will each league receive a key of some kind to put into the API to search for items only in that league, or will it work differently?

Also, from what I can tell league mods can only be added at league creation in this system. Is there potential in future to allow for the addition/removal of mods as the private league progresses, either actively by whoever's running it or via scheduling? It could be fun to have a private league that's normal for a while, but then goes into super-hardcore mode to see how far you can push with what you've already gotten.
Last edited by TherosPherae on Nov 4, 2018, 5:44:34 PM
GGG you are incredible
Wait so we can't choose what league mods we want? For example me and my friends want a perandus+breach+beyond custom-league. If this is the case this is truly disappointing to us, we don't want to play vanilla PoE with some weird ironman mods, we just want a fun experience together while being "group-found".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info