Ice Spear Rework

GGG ok thats sweet but what about a threshold jewl for it?
Meta Shuffle.
And you could also give it base phys dmg and conversion for maximum statstick madness..
It still looks like one of the most satisfying skills though, it's gonna be tough to beat this.
Next League===> Ice Witch Meta!

Time to bring the Cold Babe! F Yeah!
I had about 9 or.. 10 Ice Spear builds until PoE 2.0.
I loved them. GGG destroy the Ice Spear builds again for no reason, and I've stopped playing for about an year or so.
Now they are advertising them again.
What's the point of making builds at all, when they will be destroyed by the company which is collecting money of the peoples for testing their game ?!?

I am really demanding GGG to state until when we will have to suffer constant nerfs in overkills of the builds on STANDARD ( I/We really do not care about the leagues ).
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on Oct 25, 2018, 8:56:09 AM
Despite the display of pack-clearing at the end of the video, this is rather clearly going to fill a brand new niche of long-distance single-target-only spell. It'll be precisely the Barrage of spellcasters.

And I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but to be clear, piercing farther away rather than closer means that it's shit with chain now, unless you're already in the middle of a pack (which you shouldn't be), and the maximum spread we saw in the video was... not wide. So it'll be your single-target 6L and hopefully you'll be able to support a pack-clearing spell as well.

Since the base number of projectiles, according to the news post, is 2, then level 21 GMP will be an amazing 2.25x damage multiplier by default, though I'd be amused if anyone just goes for 2x snakepit since it ticks all the offensive boxes. (gmp would still be worth a support gem slot at that point, but would drop off if you got a third base additional projectile)
wanted to play fireball, now ill play ice spear, just wondering about single target
This seems really nice. I hope that you make Artic Breath into the first cold channeling spell as well, that would be neat. Looking forward to play some Ice Spear next league :)
Demonic mtx incoming ?
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Not bad , and it's time to change the character animation casting spell too :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info