Ice Spear Rework

As you can see in the example video, it is way to slow to clear packs. Look how many casts are needed versus the super small groups of enemies...
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Very cool, nice work GGG!

I now isn't a cold spell, but can we get a reworked DARK PACT? A verry cool spell, but almost impossible to self cast...
They said bonus critical strike multiplier not bonus critical strike Chance...so no COC build.
"
Kubajaszu wrote:
Yeh sure, that would be broken. What about Poet Pen builds where you move and attack at the same time? That's OK in your opinion? Or auto-bombers? Or any other build that preety much wrecks the meta and lets you move at the same time?

Poet's pen/Abberath's Hooves are a completely different topic all together.

No need more retarded sh*t in the game thank you.
If you need to resort to such examples, then this is not going anywhere, if you can't make cyclone actually work, it's your problem, period.

There are soo many other skills that are way worse than Cyclone atm ...

cya
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
That looks awesome, now the only thing we need yet is some cold channelling spell
"
neoxaro wrote:
They said bonus critical strike multiplier not bonus critical strike Chance...so no COC build.

Little reminder that ice spear has a 7% crit strike chance plus another 600% increased crit chance in its second form. If the reworked skill keeps both or just one of them it will still be an easy crit build. No to worry : ).
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Kubajaszu wrote:
Channeled Cyclone when...?

Never ?
Cyclone is an attack and is already in a pretty good spot atm.

Cyclone is in a good spot? Why would anyone use Cyclone rather than Consecrated Path?

Cyclone was bearable last few leagues but certainly did not excel even in single area. Ngamahu Cyclone is one of my favorite builds and mainstay in pretty much every league, usually as my 2nd or 3rd build in a league after I earn enough currency or find necessary items. This time around I was leveling my character using Smite, Consecrated Path and ultimately planned to switch to Cyclone at lvl55 when I could equip both the axe and Bronn's Lithe. I switched to Cyclone for 20 minutes and went back to Concentrated Path, which is just better in every single aspect--better clear, lower mana costs, better control, better damage output, can move over obstacle, easier to build.
I don't have the slightest idea if it will be "viable" but at least it looks badass.
"
Baron01 wrote:
Cyclone was bearable last few leagues but certainly did not excel even in single area. Ngamahu Cyclone is one of my favorite builds and mainstay in pretty much every league, usually as my 2nd or 3rd build in a league after I earn enough currency or find necessary items. This time around I was leveling my character using Smite, Consecrated Path and ultimately planned to switch to Cyclone at lvl55 when I could equip both the axe and Bronn's Lithe. I switched to Cyclone for 20 minutes and went back to Concentrated Path, which is just better in every single aspect--better clear, lower mana costs, better control, better damage output, can move over obstacle, easier to build.

Believe what you want, it's fine.

If you want all skills to be at the efficiency level of the newly released fotm ones, prepare yourself to be disappointed.
And if raw efficiency if the only thing that you can see and missing out on all other potential interactions/combinations, I pity you.

Anyway, this is awfully off topic, as was asking for Cyclone to be turned into a channeling skill.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Oct 25, 2018, 7:26:26 AM
Nice! This could work out well. Keep up the good work GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info