Ice Spear Rework

Reworking Ice Spear is fine and and all, but there is one cold spell that I have wanted to see buffed for a very long time: Arctic Breath. It's just mechanically broken for the simple fact that any stray pebble in front of you will completely kill the projectiles. Even just making it truly airborne would be a huge improvement.

Here's hoping that Arctic Breath will get some love.

(Also, while not a spell, Nuro's Harp needs something. I think the chilled ground should do DoT like Cold Snap. This bow is way too interesting to be languishing in the 1 alch pile.)
This is a buff™
character model looks improved as well.
'stand out' my ass. as soon as it stands out and many ppl start using it, they're going to nerf the hell out of it.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Pls buff MELEE! Where all buffs to melee skills? To melee defence? To melee 2 Handed?

Maybe its time to buff 2 handed and melee in general?

Only 2H needs buffing, not melee. And there's a dual-wield rework incoming in regards to that.
Since I am in a VERY good mod. I will share an idea about really returning Ice Spear on the stage.
As a long time Ice Spear player ( before You dump it for a morronic reasons )( as usually ):

1. Increase it's damage with 30%.
2. Increase the damage when interacting with GMP and LMP with 20%
3. Additionally add 15% chance to freeze target.

4. and the most important PROMISE THAT FROM NOW ON THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY KIND OF NERFS !

( I am really sick to redo builds or delete them because some spoiled baby with stimulate brain activity over twitch, while trolling the rest of the players for no reason ).
( Leagues does not count. I really do not care about them. Do with Your alpha tests as You are pleased, but DO NOT TOUCH THE BUILDS ON STANDARD ! )
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on Oct 27, 2018, 5:28:44 AM
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:

4. and the most important PROMISE THAT FROM NOW ON THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY KIND OF NERFS !

Okay, from now on, GGG will increase monster life overall by 100% and buff everything except your precious little builds :)
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:

( I am really sick to redo builds or delete them because some spoiled baby with stimulate brain activity over twitch, while trolling the rest of the players for no reason ).
( Leagues does not count. I really do not care about them. Do with Your alpha tests as You are pleased, but DO NOT TOUCH THE BUILDS ON STANDARD ! )

For your health, I think you need to take a break.
nice :D
and when we will se a Chanelling cold skil ?
"
UlfgardLeo wrote:
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:

Okay, from now on, GGG will increase monster life overall by 100% and buff everything except your precious little builds :)

I believe in one of my previous comments (through the years in here) I've asked not be quoted by childs.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
I'm very curious if Frost Sentinels (and other Ice Spear using enemies) will recieve this change as well as it's sort of game breaking in terms of playstyle for a lot of summoner builds.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info