[3.5]Old P's Saboteur QF Arc mine (Too strong, League Starter, Uber Elder, delve 1000, Fast Maps, MF

"
Drazath wrote:
Do you use life flasks at all? If so, which flask is least important and gets switched out? With the cheap gear setup at least you get basically no life regen, so I'm using a life flask instead of stibnite for now.

after uber lab u don't need to use flasks because u have a lot of flat regen.
"
splendidum wrote:

after uber lab u don't need to use flasks because u have a lot of flat regen.

Oh right, I was just being dumb and running no regen maps - guess paying attention would be a good idea. Thanks! :P
Last edited by Drazath on Dec 12, 2018, 3:23:54 PM
"
King_Ghidora wrote:
I love this build! been using it from 3.4 to 3.5 with no issues! my only question is could you break down how to place gems in the passive tree? i.e location. or point me in the direction in the guide where i can see that

I had post the POB.

You can refer to
"
fruity_kuala wrote:
The only jewel that needs to be placed in special locations are unnatural instinct and fluid motion.

Unnatural instinct is placed in the socket at scion under Necromantic Aegis and fluid motion is placed at the socket at templar area above devotion.

Thanks dude
"
Drazath wrote:
Do you use life flasks at all? If so, which flask is least important and gets switched out? With the cheap gear setup at least you get basically no life regen, so I'm using a life flask instead of stibnite for now.

diamand flask.

if you want change.
Hey man could you update the build for 3.5? Are there any significant changes? I looked at your profile and you are running a slightly different build from any of the builds you linked. CHEERS
IGN: Mperor
"
opel65 wrote:
Hey man could you update the build for 3.5? Are there any significant changes? I looked at your profile and you are running a slightly different build from any of the builds you linked. CHEERS

The original build still works fine, he's just running a much more defensive version. Comparing both skill trees on pob, I lose about 30% of my damage and go from 2.7k life to 4.1k. I would probably swap over to his current version tho as the damage still insanely good even if you're doing 30% less.

Probably because he's trying to do deep delves and it gets annoying to lose sulphite from dying this league.
update on 12/17
Last edited by poogf02 on Dec 16, 2018, 8:42:35 PM
hi, on the Cheap gear you forget to put gems on boot right ?
With the Cheap Gear we have to kill all Bandit right ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info