[3.5]Old P's Saboteur QF Arc mine (Too strong, League Starter, Uber Elder, delve 1000, Fast Maps, MF

HI, I am old p, Althought my engligh is too poor to explain some thing, But if you have any question, I will do my best to answer.

My twitch:
https://www.twitch.tv/g121500105

Build Highlights

Start game and End game Easy
Cheap to kill uber elder (<50c gear)
Fast to kill uber elder (< 2 minute)
Delve more than 1500 depth(
Fast mapping(87%IIQ 280%IIR 1:20 map T15 Belfre or 2:30 T16 Burial Chambers)
Magic find(87%IIQ 280%IIR and easy to mapping)
Any map affix can be completed
High movement speed, Run lab(MF gear 230% UP, Fight gear 250% UP)

Characters

Video
Spoiler

Gear + Gem link + Jewels
Spoiler

Fight gear:
Spoiler

MF gear(87% IIQ and 280% IIR):
Spoiler

Change the gem on weapon, Increased critical strikes → Minefield, Lightning penetration → Item rarity(If you need the damage then don't change it)

MF gear always mapping not kill boss, so the flask use the Immune curses first, and change the diamond flask to divination distillate.

And if you don't have HH or the Amulet, I have other choose for you.

Cheap gear:
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Spoiler

My LV 95:
Spoiler
https://ppt.cc/fTOt0x

But it's too many passive to get hp, because I need more damage to devle, So my hp look so poor

LV 20:

LV 38:

How to start
Spoiler

Use the Explosive Trap first

And use Arc mine when you lv 12

Then...

The gem link:

5L:arc + Remote Mine + Minefield + Trap and Mine Damage + Elemental Focus

The more important the front

if you have Tremor Rod then

6L:arc + Trap and Mine Damage + Elemental Focus + Added Lightning Damage + Lightning Penetration + Increased Critical Strikes

The more important the front

and gear

Early stage

Weapons: two wands
Spell damage, lightning damage, I am holding two pairs and hitting 45 to change the Tremor Rod, the damage is very good.

The rest of the equipment, what is used when you are in the wild, to supplement the resistance to increase the amount of blood, etc., the technical damage is enough, the equipment should consider the number of holes and the color of the hole

You can wear "Curtain Call" at an early stage, even if the wisdom or agility does not reach 500, and the mine assembly speed increases, it also has a good influence on detonating mines. In the medium term, you can reach intelligence 500 to +1 mine.

Medium-term Goal

Weapon: Tremor Rod
Although there is less damage, it can be detonated twice, which is 30% MORE, and the speed of the built-in remote mines, allowing players to have 1L more, and this is already a graduation weapon....

Clothes: Death's Oath
Highly capable, good life and fairly resistant, the price is very low, you can use this dress to easily reach the standard of 500 ability value, basically can achieve intelligence 500 in the medium term can already be a lot worse.

Necklace: Astramentis
It's easier to reach Agile Wisdom 500!

Belt: Cyclopean Coil
Basically not difficult to lose, but the attributes are from 5% to 15%. Please try to find more than 13%.

Ring clothing shoes gloves: high agility is preferred
Use high-sensitivity blood to fight clothes, at least more than 20 agile will be better

Bandit Rewards
Spoiler

Help Alira first

Final Kill all

Pantheon
Spoiler

Lunaris and Garukhan

And whem you delve encounter monster hit poison, you can use SHAKARI

If you encounter the four bird's nest, you can use ABBERATH

Path of Build

Conclusion
Spoiler

This genre strength really has nothing to say, in the case of high running speed, you can do anything you want to do.

If you plan to complete other things you want to do in this league, you don't need high-cost groups to play treasures, you don't need high-cost group genre to play T18, you don't need high cost to dig deep.

Come play this genre, be as powerful as me.

If there are any questions or ideas, please feel free to ask, I will try to answer, even if my English is very bad, thank you for watching

My twitch:
https://www.twitch.tv/g121500105

About my previous account
Spoiler

This article was only 20 days late. In this season, this is the second account, because the previous account officially said that the third party program is used to modify the client, and I only have the language and the color of the map (https://i .redd.it/0nrown22uhn11.png), then it was permanently banned (the second place was mined at the time), then the account started playing 20 days later, but still recovers to the depth of 1500 or so, ranking seventh

The official response to me at the time was roughly as follows. I was helpless because the official said that didn't need to tell me the detailed reasons. If I had any violations, they could permanently ban my account. Even if I made a small mistake, I also have a stored value of about $50 for the previous account.

About my correspondence with the official: https://ppt.cc/fwo5Nx
Last edited by poogf02 on Dec 16, 2018, 8:43:29 PM
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2019, 8:43:17 AM
very very nice! im using this build, i see u playing and make one to, tks, i recommend
haha, thanks for your like
Nice!
Thank for your sharing.
It help me a lot.
Can you explain how to start this build and work it’s way up?
For example, gearing priority from league start and no budget.

Also you say it can do Uber lab runs as well. Does it do full keys? For an arc build it would be hard doing lieutenants since you can’t control the chaining? Also does this get one shot by izaro or Argus?
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Can you explain how to start this build and work it’s way up?
For example, gearing priority from league start and no budget.

Also you say it can do Uber lab runs as well. Does it do full keys? For an arc build it would be hard doing lieutenants since you can’t control the chaining? Also does this get one shot by izaro or Argus?

I add the "How to start"

and the lab i will add the new video.

Althought it really difficult to get full key in some situation, like do not kill the courtiers...

If I have a response to an inappropriate place, please tell me about it.
Last edited by poogf02 on Oct 23, 2018, 1:41:23 PM
What are your thoughts about Arc vs. Glacial Cascade?

I'm trying a slightly modified version of your build with Glacial Cascade right now and it's going very smooth so far with lvl 18 gems.
"
Bizze79 wrote:
What are your thoughts about Arc vs. Glacial Cascade?

I'm trying a slightly modified version of your build with Glacial Cascade right now and it's going very smooth so far with lvl 18 gems.

If compare kill boss, then Glacial Cascade prefer.

but else....Arc really better

gear price, mapping, MF gear, delve, start game..

although kill boss Glacial Cascade faster.

But...look the cheap gear of my arc video in uber elder.

Do you think it is not fast enough?
=)

No, I have not seen a faster Uber Elder kill. =)

I just tried to go more life on my build and wanted to try Glacial Cascade to try and still keep up with the damage (primarily vs bosses). So I just wanted your thoughts on it, which I now got. Thanks! =)
How to make it HC viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info