[3.5]Old P's Saboteur QF Arc mine (Too strong, League Starter, Uber Elder, delve 1000, Fast Maps, MF

Nice build! Likeing it so far!

If I cant reach to 500 dex, is it better to use another helmet than Curtain call?
"
Sjabo wrote:
Nice build! Likeing it so far!

If I cant reach to 500 dex, is it better to use another helmet than Curtain call?

yes, if you don't have 500 dex that you can chose the shaper helmet to get +1 mines

it will better
This build is purely RNG based. There's no surviveability whatsoever, you totally rely on killing stuff before it kills you and even if you manage that a single miss click can move you on top of a dying "weta" which goes pop and then you die from a shitty ice spike. If you're gonna farm anything with this it's not delve. It's a pretty neat mapper but a terrible delver imo. How this guy got to 1.5k delve is a pure mystery. Have him walk through any aoe+bloodlines or onslaught+life delve. You simply do not have the front line to take a single hit so you can fight back.

If you enjoy having to dodge everything then play this build.
"
Pat0k wrote:
This build is purely RNG based. There's no surviveability whatsoever, you totally rely on killing stuff before it kills you and even if you manage that a single miss click can move you on top of a dying "weta" which goes pop and then you die from a shitty ice spike. If you're gonna farm anything with this it's not delve. It's a pretty neat mapper but a terrible delver imo. How this guy got to 1.5k delve is a pure mystery. Have him walk through any aoe+bloodlines or onslaught+life delve. You simply do not have the front line to take a single hit so you can fight back.

Try to use the build that is on his account. Im playing right now with near the cheap gear, still with a 5l tremor rod and being able to do t13 rare corrupted maps without a problem (didnt try higher ones yet) and with 3k health pool.
Also still haven't got yet as deeper into delve, so I can't say much about it, but it is going easy till now.
Last edited by hamilcarTHC on Jan 7, 2019, 3:03:44 PM
"
Pat0k wrote:

UAtziri & HotGM farmer but i think u right this build is not for go deeper in delve or long farming session....u kill or u die....that's all..
Why use Queen of the Forest? Just for resistances?
nice build, cheap gear ~25ex rly super starter, im done
This build got me to 36/40 this league.

Made some changes.

No unnatural instinct, 5L wildwrap instead of QOTF. Increased duration tied to Vaal Arc, Vaal RF, and Vaal Grace. Not running grace or using +eva flasks.

Arcane surge on phase run as well as phase run on cwdt

6L Tremor Rod with 28Q and 3 white sockets took a while to make (28Q to two, 6S, link to 5L, try to 6L the other...), probably the most expensive piece I have. I got lucky with a -15% wrath reserved enchant on my curtain call. If not for that, I would be running an essence worm.

I used a vivinsect unique ring with wrath an a nice base roll and +dex/int for a while, started with wrath in it, smite's buff creates a huge damage boost, but is annoying to keep active. Clarity is helpful for RF sustain. All resists on gloves, one ring, plus alira some on the passive tree. This probably isn't the most efficient way to do things but it worked.

Pretty sure this build can kill Catarina/shaper/uber elder easily if you're good at dodging mechanics, but I'm bad at dodging so...yeah I had help. T16 bosses die fast.

No unnatural instinct or GG watcher eye, too expensive.

Overall I think I spent maybe ~5ex total across the course of the league, but getting started (5L tremor rod, 5L wildwrap, garukhan's flight boots, curtain call, 13% cyclopean coil, resist gloves/rings) was doable with basically the currency I got levelling + completing white maps. Basically I started with gloves/boots/rings as resist gear, and progressively upgraded until it was gloves + 1 ring.

what helmet enchants are we looking for with this build? obviously +arc dmg and +arc links. how about reduced wrath mana reserved for survivability?
Anyone's running the MF version in T16?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info