[3.5]Old P's Saboteur QF Arc mine (Too strong, League Starter, Uber Elder, delve 1000, Fast Maps, MF

Playing this build but getting killed by dots in delve etc, any tips?
how are u able to run grace and wrath at the same time?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
There is a long time I don't play POE and I still dont know the more important passive points I should go after completing the lvl 38 passive tree.

Could you mention something like "go for mom then go for phase acrobatics etc"?

Ty!
Last edited by hamilcarTHC on Dec 27, 2018, 12:20:50 AM
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
how are u able to run grace and wrath at the same time?


Get an "Aul's Uprising Onyx Amulet" with either Wrath or Grace mod, which will allow you to use the aura without reserving mana.
"
hamilcarTHC wrote:
There is a long time I don't play POE and I still dont know the more important passive points I should go after completing the lvl 38 passive tree.

Could you mention something like "go for mom then go for phase acrobatics etc"?

Ty!


Key node to get first:
1. Volatile Mines
2. Saboteur
3. Nullification
4. High Explosives

The rest of the nodes just based on what you think that you're lacking of.
Also, don't get MoM until you have a "Lavianga's Spirit"
"
Dampnoet wrote:
Playing this build but getting killed by dots in delve etc, any tips?


Just dodge them manually
Sounds like a 4Head quote yeah but that's just how the build works lol
Last edited by Kwiyo on Dec 27, 2018, 1:10:22 PM
Thx for the build. I finally did uber elder for the first time in a league with it.

"
how are u able to run grace and wrath at the same time?


I use double essence worm to run both auras. You need a lot of resist on boots and gloves if you go that way. But still a lot cheaper than using Auls ammy.
"
Kwiyo wrote:
"
hamilcarTHC wrote:
There is a long time I don't play POE and I still dont know the more important passive points I should go after completing the lvl 38 passive tree.

Could you mention something like "go for mom then go for phase acrobatics etc"?

Ty!


Key node to get first:
1. Volatile Mines
2. Saboteur
3. Nullification
4. High Explosives

The rest of the nodes just based on what you think that you're lacking of.
Also, don't get MoM until you have a "Lavianga's Spirit"


TY sir!
.
Last edited by tmmt on Jan 19, 2021, 11:22:05 AM
"
Is this one decent for farming HOGM at ~2ex budget? (btw is hogm still worth farming?)

Not worth anymore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info