[3.5]Old P's Saboteur QF Arc mine (Too strong, League Starter, Uber Elder, delve 1000, Fast Maps, MF

have you ever thought about a LL or CI version of this build?
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
"
ozenztv wrote:
hi, on the Cheap gear you forget to put gems on boot right ?

you mean glove's gem? just like the fight gear!

and kill all bandit
"
feuerbach wrote:
have you ever thought about a LL or CI version of this build?

no

it's enought to do any thing now
Thank you for you're answer :)
Can you make a skill tree for people who can't afford the Unnatural Instinct jewel?
IGN: Mperor
"
opel65 wrote:
Can you make a skill tree for people who can't afford the Unnatural Instinct jewel?

here you are

https://reurl.cc/LmarX

just more hp is good
Hi,

Can you look at my stuff on my page for this Build and tell me if it's Ok for you ? Hi have to level up in order to get 500 dex and put again the Lighning damage supp.

Is the Watcher's EYE obligatory ? Because for the moment have no more currency.

And an other question you use Grace or Wrath ?
Hi,

Can you look at my stuff on my page for this Build and tell me if it's Ok for you ? Hi have to level up in order to get 500 dex and put again the Lighning damage supp.

Is the Watcher's EYE obligatory ? Because for the moment have no more currency.

And an other question you use Grace or Wrath ?
I'm using thiefs torment instead of the double ventors, its comparable quantity and a cheaper option! recommend
IGN: Mperor
This post is mostly for uber elder fighting
For the cheap version of this build the run speed is very poor without flasks up, and dies often to 1 elder shaper ball. I personally struggled with managing flask and am bad with not getting hit at all.

Below is my take on an alternate version that will survive 1 shaped ball/ elder icicle projectile and have enough hp/mana pool to sustain uber elder. Mostly the same build but dropping qotf and focusing on Mom life through having essence worm and + mana. felt much more comfortable doing elder uber and did it easily with 3 ports left on first. Just wanted to share in case anyone feels the build is too hard and wants a slower and safer version for uber elder.

after you're done uber elder, easily switch back to your previous QOTF speed gear for speed mapping.

Also for the full qotf version I would consider shapers touch as it adds 125life, 100 mana, and 100% increased EVS (about 3500evasion=6%movement speed no flask /8000 evasion =13%movement speed w flask) and is a pretty commonly vaaled gloves so will have the 0.8% spell crit enchant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info