[3.5]Old P's Saboteur QF Arc mine (Too strong, League Starter, Uber Elder, delve 1000, Fast Maps, MF

"
Slowpoke_RU wrote:
"
poogf02 wrote:
hey man.

I don't know if this person has used macros.

I just want to ask, is this person me?

Sorry if it not your video, this guy linked your guide in description.
My bad, sorry.

Nothing

it's ok, The article is also going up, isn't it? :D
"
poogf02 wrote:

Nothing

it's ok, The article is also going up, isn't it? :D

Free UP ;D
Will you still use queen of the forest after the nerf? Has the build changed at all after the patch notes?
Hey, loving the look of the build.

Do you think this'll work out fine as a league starter if I do Pathfinder instead of Saboteur?

I plan on using mines until I get enough gear together to respec into Vaal Storm Call Pathfinder, and it seems that the trees are VERY similar, so are some of the items, plus I love the mine playstyle and strength at league start.
Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060
Abisswalds, the Flaskman!

"
KappaKing69 wrote:
Will you still use queen of the forest after the nerf? Has the build changed at all after the patch notes?

Yes I will

The nerf is't too big to play.
"
Dysmal wrote:
Hey, loving the look of the build.

Do you think this'll work out fine as a league starter if I do Pathfinder instead of Saboteur?

I plan on using mines until I get enough gear together to respec into Vaal Storm Call Pathfinder, and it seems that the trees are VERY similar, so are some of the items, plus I love the mine playstyle and strength at league start.

I don't think there will be more suitable than the Saboteur. However, I also have the idea to use the Pathfinder apostle, but after I have three Might of the Meek.
great build so far in this league, survivability increases alot once you get the blind ascendancy, running around with 2k life and just got my last memory fragment.

Last edited by fruity_kuala on Dec 9, 2018, 6:22:20 PM
I love this build! been using it from 3.4 to 3.5 with no issues! my only question is could you break down how to place gems in the passive tree? i.e location. or point me in the direction in the guide where i can see that
The only jewel that needs to be placed in special locations are unnatural instinct and fluid motion.

Unnatural instinct is placed in the socket at scion under Necromantic Aegis and fluid motion is placed at the socket at templar area above devotion.

Do you use life flasks at all? If so, which flask is least important and gets switched out? With the cheap gear setup at least you get basically no life regen, so I'm using a life flask instead of stibnite for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info