[3.5]Old P's Saboteur QF Arc mine (Too strong, League Starter, Uber Elder, delve 1000, Fast Maps, MF

Prohibited flask macros :D
"
hackulow wrote:
Are we expecting arc to be nerfed with 3.5 or does it seem fine for use?

This will be my starter if arc is still good planning on doing 5-6 level runs this week with this build will post back on how it levels.

The answer appears tomorrow
"
fruity_kuala wrote:
Can I ask what's the reason for taking MoM? I'm currently trying this build and I feel like MoM messes me up when I dash into packs. Or is it because I don't have much evasion yet? (trying it in ssf so no qotf atm)

Also, how do you sustain RF like in your 1506 delve video under fight gear section?

MOM is basically to improve the effective HP, but basically based on you have Lavianga's Spirit, if not, please don't point out, MOM can also use RF with Lavianga's Spirit in the future, can greatly reduce the damage caused by RF.

If you die often, it may be related to the habit of letting go. Basically, the scope of the arc is very large, and in order to let yourself stay in the reply, try to have the habit of continuously detonating the mine.

Although I don't think it is necessary to have RF, it is already strong, haha
"
UnLovedOne wrote:
Noticed the Unnatural Instinct Viridian Jewel on your cheap tree. At 17.3 ex min selling value it's not that cheap .....

Well, it's my fault

In pob right?

But the gears in video is use the rare jewels.

Just like one of the jewel introduced in the article.

haha...

sorry~
"
Drazath wrote:
You guys seen the new banner skill reveals yet? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2253788

Thoughts on how the war banner might fit into this build? Give it a bit more oomph against bosses if you just wanna stick with arc mine all the way through instead of switching to GC?

I am very interested in Fortify

Maybe the flag will be added to the equipment bar in the future.

But now there is no way to determine
"
xhoabmt wrote:
"
fruity_kuala wrote:
Can I ask what's the reason for taking MoM? I'm currently trying this build and I feel like MoM messes me up when I dash into packs. Or is it because I don't have much evasion yet? (trying it in ssf so no qotf atm)

Also, how do you sustain RF like in your 1506 delve video under fight gear section?

He takes MoM because he can use skill with no mana cost by using lavianga's spirit + RF and also mitigate the RF damage to him so he can sustain RF

If you're playing SSF and dont have a good knowledge about boss mechanic . I recommned that you should not play his build. It maybe very squishy vs boss . there are many miner build that have strong defense that give you a lot of space for mistake to learn fightning machenic .
sorry for my bad English and thank OP for making a very good build for clearing map and delve

thanks for your help
"
Slowpoke_RU wrote:

well

I use flasks manual operation.

Do you have found any problems in my video?
"
poogf02 wrote:
"
Slowpoke_RU wrote:

well

Just lavianga, other flasks macros. 1 click one moment 4 flask uses all fights if have charges.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-soi4_3Q5DI
"manual operation" m4, m5, A, 2.
Last edited by Slowpoke_RU on Dec 4, 2018, 7:57:11 AM
"
Slowpoke_RU wrote:
"
poogf02 wrote:
"
Slowpoke_RU wrote:

well

Just lavianga, other flasks macros. 1 click one moment 4 flask uses all fights if have charges.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-soi4_3Q5DI
"manual operation" m4, m5, A, 2.

hey man.

I don't know if this person has used macros.

I just want to ask, is this person me?
"
poogf02 wrote:
hey man.

I don't know if this person has used macros.

I just want to ask, is this person me?

Sorry if it not your video, this guy linked your guide in description.
My bad, sorry.
Last edited by Slowpoke_RU on Dec 4, 2018, 8:28:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info